Psychosomatic dental problems

You have problems with your teeth? Consider the metaphysical (subtle, mental, emotional, psychosomatic, subconscious, underlying) causes of dental problems.

Here is what they write about this world-famous experts in this field and authors of books on the subject.

COMMON TEETH PROBLEMS

Lise Bourbeau in her book "Your body says "Love yourself!"" writes about the possible metaphysical causes dental problems:

Emotional blocks.

Because the teeth serve to chew your food, they are associated with the way a person chews new ideas or circumstances to better assimilate them. Teeth usually suffer from indecisive people who do not know how to analyze situations.

Teeth are needed for biting, so dental problems can mean that the person feels helpless and not able in real life to bite someone, to stand up for themselves.

Below I quote an excerpt from the results of years of research of French surgeon-dentist Ms. Michelle KAF-dryer:

EIGHT RIGHT maxillary TEETH associated with a person's desire to exercise, Express yourself in the outside world; if there is a problem with one of these teeth, it means that man is hard to find their place in the outside world.

EIGHT TEETH of the LEFT UPPER JAW associated with the inner world of man, with his desire to Express your feelings, emotions and desires; the problem is with one of these teeth suggests that the person finds it difficult to reveal their identity, to be himself.

EIGHT of the RIGHT LOWER JAW TEETH are connected with the ability to clarify, to specify; the problem is with one of these teeth suggests that the person finds it difficult to give their life a definite direction.

EIGHT of the LEFT LOWER JAW TEETH are connected with the manifestation of sensitivity; a problem with one of these teeth suggests that the person is not in harmony with his family on an emotional level. Such signs should include the rough location of the respective teeth.

Mental lock.

Because the right part of your body directly reflects your relationship with father, problems with teeth, located at the right, indicate that in these respects there is still some kind of conflict. This means that you should change your attitude to the father, to show greater tolerance. If a toothache on the left side you have to establish a relationship with her mother.

In addition, FOUR UPPER INCISOR (front teeth) are the place you want to occupy close to your parents, and FOUR LOWER INCISOR — the place that took your parents.

Any problem with the teeth suggests that you ought to move to action, specify their desires. Learn to objectively perceive life situations. Let other people help you with that, if you see such a need. Instead of having a grudge against someone, you better mind your own desires. Restore the contact with your power and allow yourself to protect yourself.

If you suffer from the WEAR of the teeth — that is if they will wear off the enamel, it means that you allow your family to use you. As a rule, often allows himself to use one who actively criticized internally, but does not manifest itself outwardly. Such a person always wants to change others. If you don't want your loved ones continued to use you, try to feel them real, unconditional love.

Bodo Baginski and Caramon Naughty in his book ""Reiki" universal life energy" write about the possible metaphysical causes dental problems.

Problems in the mouth show you that you are to some extent not able to take new impressions and ideas. You are guided ossified views and stick to the old patterns of behavior. Tell me new ideas and concepts, "Welcome!" and accept the new with alacrity. Be fluid and open, then your mouth will once again be able to take food.

Our teeth we bite. They are an expression of whether we can succeed, vigorously take up the case and overcome the challenges if we can show teeth to someone, ohristye. Bad teeth are a sign that you're bad at showing their penetrating power and are unable to show the outside world its aggressiveness, and can't see it or don't want to miss. What is it so hard to bite?

Often you can't do something and suppress your inner aggression out of fear that they will lose the love and acceptance of others, if you allow me to show their aggression or desires. Be fully yourself, no matter what you expect from others. Embrace your aggression, let it to manifest, don't judge yourself for it. So aggression can be transformed into a positive creative force that will help you easily reach your goals. Be honest with yourself.

Dr. Oleg G. Torsunov in his book, "the Relationship of disease with the character" writes about the possible metaphysical causes dental problems.

Skeletal system and teeth draw power from faith, hardness and chistoploten in desires, will, speech, emotions, thoughts and deeds of man.

Faith strengthens the immune system of the skeletal system, it also gives the enthusiasm and joy in work that leads to increased strength of the skeletal system and teeth.

The disbelief lowers the immune system. And also the power of the skeletal system and teeth.

— Unbelief causes suppression of the immune system and cause infectious processes in the bone system and teeth.

Strength of character gives vitality and elasticity to the skeletal system and teeth.

— Weakness of character leads to reduced durability and increased softness of the bones and teeth.

-The rigidity causes an increase in brittleness of bones and teeth.

Cleanliness in the character leads to a reduction of inflammatory processes in the bone tissue.

-Carelessness increases inflammatory processes in the bone tissue.

-Meetingnote causes increased sensitivity of bone tissue and teeth.

There are external and internal cleanliness.

• External cleanliness means cleanliness of the body.
  • Inner cleanliness is purity of actions.

That is another form of purity depends on the purity of mind and purity of mind.

Sometimes dirty, defiled mind and a pure mind. A pure mind is always pure elevated thoughts. You can check the net for us, the mind or not. What we think of such a mind. If the mind is dirty, there is a high probability of development of inflammatory processes in the bone tissue and the oral cavity.

If the thought and will of man are not solid, not lasting, the teeth are not too strong, they quickly begin to crumble and fall out. And thoughts are overly rigid, categorical, then the teeth will also suffer from the left. The quality of perseverance, firmness, confidence. Neustoichivosti, indecision, insecurity, defilement, immorality, injustice, rigidity, aggressiveness in mind give suffering teeth on this side.

If a person lost the tooth — this means that he did not act as expected. Excessively violent activity leads to the fact that a person loses teeth. You see that all natural and there are no coincidences.

Louise hay in her book "Heal yourself" indicates major negative attitudes (leading to disease) and harmonizing thoughts (leading to healing) associated with the appearance and healing of dental problems.

Prolonged indecision. The inability to recognize ideas for analysis and decision-making.

Harmonizing thoughts: My decisions are based on the principles of truth, and I know that my life is going just the right event.

Sergey N. Lazarev in his books "Diagnostics of karma" (books 1-12) and "the man of the future" writes that the main cause of all diseases is a deficiency, or lack of love in the human soul. When a person puts something above the love of God (and God, as the Bible says, is Love), it is the attainment of divine love is directed to something else. To what is (wrongly) considered more important in life: money, fame, wealth, power, pleasure, sex, relationships, ability, order, morality, knowledge and many other material and spiritual values...

But it's not a goal but only a means to the attainment of the divine (true) love, love for God, love like God. And where there is no (true) love in the soul, as feedback from the Universe, come disease, problems and other troubles. It is necessary for a person to think, realised I didn't go up, thinks, says and does something wrong and began to mend, was on the right Path!

There are many nuances, how the disease manifests itself in our body. More about this practical concept can be learned from books, seminars, and video seminars of Sergei Nikolaevich Lazarev.

GUMS (PROBLEMS)

Lise Bourbeau in her book "Your body says "Love yourself!"" writes about the possible metaphysical causes of gum problems.

The gingiva is the part of the mucous membrane of the oral cavity that covers the roots of teeth. The following description refers to pain in the gums.

Emotional blocks.

A man whose sore gums, you can't implement in practice for the decision, as afraid of the consequences. He is afraid to Express their desires and needs, experiencing despair and helplessness.

Mental lock.

You need to find out how real and your fears are justified. If you often fail, this does not mean that this time you have nothing. Remember that in life there are no mistakes, only experience which makes you wiser and helps to cope with new challenges. Your body wants you to set goals and move towards them slowly, not trying to have it all. Believe in your power and ability to create our own life.

Bodo Baginski and Caramon Naughty in his book ""Reiki" universal life energy" write about the possible metaphysical causes of gum problems.

Also, as gums are the Foundation for your teeth and your confidence and belief in yourself are the Foundation of the ability to succeed and to be able to bite. Problems with gums indicate a deficiency in this area, usually due to fear of losing the love of those who are near. You don't have the courage to crack hard nuts, you're too vulnerable and sensitive. When you learn to love and respect yourself, you will become independent from love and respect of others and will find in himself the strength to implement their real desires. And then you can truly love others, because love will be in you.

Wonderful! Reiki will help you to regain faith in themselves.

Louise hay in her book "Heal yourself" indicates major negative attitudes (leading to disease) and harmonizing thoughts (leading to healing) associated with the appearance and healing of gum problems.

Failure to comply with the decisions. The absence of a clearly expressed attitude to life.

Harmonizing thoughts: I am a determined man. I'm going to end with love and support myself.

BLEEDING GUMS

Lack of joy in the decisions you make in life.
Harmonizing thoughts: I believe that in my life there are only right actions. To my mind a rest.

Mr Zhikarencev in his book "the Way to freedom. Karmic causes of problems or how to change your life" indicates major negative attitudes (leading to disease) and harmonizing thoughts (leading to healing) associated with the appearance and healing

BREATH

Lise Bourbeau in her book "Your body says "Love yourself!"" writes about the possible metaphysical causes of bad breath.

In a healthy person's mouth almost no smell. Bad breath can be caused by physical disease — INDIGESTION, dental CARIES, etc... the description below relates primarily to such cases when bad breath is not linked to any pathology.

Emotional blocks.

Bad smell of this kind comes from the depths of the human soul and speaks to the fact that this person is experiencing severe internal pain and hatred, anger and revenge — in relation to himself or to the people who in some way has torn. Thinking about it caused him deep shame — that's why he doesn't even want to realize them and gradually kill it from the inside. With this unpleasant odor he holds people close to him in the distance, but actually requires their presence more than anything.

Mental lock.

If you think you have bad breath, ask several people who know you well. Find out is not this smell with any disease. If not, then it suggests that you need to reconsider your attitude to some things, because it's very harmful. There is no wound that cannot be healed by true forgiveness. You don't have to feel helpless. Save yourself from false shame that you've supported yourself. Tell yourself that you're a sweet, nice person, and become really.

Bodo Baginski and Caramon Naughty in his book ""Reiki" universal life energy" write about the possible metaphysical causes of bad breath.

You breathe out what is in your thoughts, and if it smells bad, then something in your intent is rotten or spoiled. And in this case, the symptom makes us honest with ourselves and shows that we are internally. So pay attention to the world of your thoughts, they are primarily aimed? If your thoughts are once again filled with love, friendliness and honesty, and you'll breathe in with the good, your breath will again become pure and can enjoy smelling you.

Here Reiki will lead you to self-knowledge.

Dr. Valery V. Sinelnikov in his book "Love your disease" writes about the possible metaphysical causes of bad breath.

Your "dirty" thoughts and feelings, your past is so outdated that already "stink". It's time to bring something new and fresh into your life.

To me came a young man. He kept near the mouth of the handkerchief.

—The doctor, — he said, — a year ago I had bad breath. Don't know what it involves.
— Can be from inflammation in the nasopharynx?

But the doctors examined me — found nothing. And I feel that there is something wrong.

Of communication with the subconscious mind it became clear that the cause of the problem was one nasty situation that happened just a year ago. And for the past year, the guy carrying the anger and desire for revenge.

I managed to convince him to reconsider his attitude to the past and to extract from it a positive lesson.

— Change your rotten old thoughts which hinder you to live all the time, new, fresh that will bring in your world only pleasant experiences — I told him.

Louise hay in her book "Heal yourself" indicates major negative attitudes (leading to disease) and harmonizing thoughts (leading to healing) associated with the appearance and healing of the breath.

Angry thoughts, thoughts of revenge. Prevents the past.

Harmonizing thoughts: I'm happy to part with the past. Now I Express only love.

WISDOM teeth (are difficult to cut)

Louise hay in her book "Heal yourself" indicates major negative attitudes (leading to disease) and harmonizing thoughts (leading to healing) associated with the appearance and healing of wisdom teeth are difficult to cut.

You do not allot space in consciousness for laying a solid Foundation for later life.

Harmonizing thoughts: I open the door to life in my mind. Me ample space for my own growth and change.

TARTAR

Bodo Baginski and Caramon Naughty in his book ""Reiki" universal life energy" write about the possible metaphysical causes dental calculus.

On them you will know about frozen, not developed aggressive attitudes that really petrified. This state indicates to you that you had better consciously to solve their problems, then they will not need to be deposited on your teeth.

CARIES

Lise Bourbeau in her book "Your body says "Love yourself!"" writes about the possible metaphysical causes dental caries.

Emotional blocks.

Because the teeth are required for chewing, i.e., preparing food for digestion, tooth decay suggests that a person does not want to accept someone or something. He feels strong wrath, and therefore cannot take action to manifest their desires.

Tooth decay also indicates that the person does not dare to laugh, true to life too seriously. If you want to know which area of your life are unmet desires that caused caries, see TEETH (PROBLEMS).

Mental lock.

Caries suggests that your stubbornness is only hurting you: it causes the same pain in your soul, like a sore tooth in the body. Instead of constantly angry and keep that anger in yourself, you should reconsider its attitude to what is happening around you, and understand that not all people think like you do. Learn to laugh at yourself, to see funny people and events. In addition, stop thinking that sugar is able to make life more enjoyable, and eat it as little as possible.

NIGHT TEETH GRINDING

Lise Bourbeau in her book "Your body says "Love yourself!"" writes.

The CREAKING of the teeth, which usually occurs at night, says that throughout the day you accumulate a grudge and felt a strong emotional stress. Your reasonable body helps you while you sleep to get rid of the stress arising in the waking state. But this is only a temporary deliverance.

You need to search for and a solution to the underlying problem you have constant anger and emotional tension, otherwise you are waiting for much more serious trouble than the creaking of the teeth.

Bodo Baginski and Caramon Naughty in his book ""Reiki" universal life energy" write about the possible metaphysical causes of grinding teeth.

Teeth grinding at night shows a helpless aggression. The desire to really bite in the afternoon is suppressed, so at night is slightly reduced sharpness of the teeth. Realizing his aggression, his frustration and helplessness, not displaces them in the night. (See. also the above information to dental problems.)

Also interesting: Reinhold Folle: the Relationship of teeth with the endocrine system and the spine

Read the teeth on the diseases

PERIODONTAL disease

Dr. Oleg G. Torsunov in his book, "the Relationship of disease with the character" writes about the possible metaphysical causes of periodontal disease.

All this is due to the fact that the man is incredulous and sloppy. Distrust lowers the immune system, and carelessness increases inflammatory processes. Periodontal disease begins when the disease involves the gums, and start suppurative processes. This means that distrust and negativism has reached a high enough level.

The same can be said about the negligence. Even the horse is subject to these laws. Resistance and obedience of horses to people is always determined by the teeth, if the horse has good teeth, then it will be quiet and hardworking.published

Author: Olga Gulevich

Source: www.zhalevich.com/procvetanie/zdravie/1053-metafizicheskie-prichiny-problem-s-zubami.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting