Time zero: the most valuable time in our lives

"... after the deep shocks we survive,

but do not know how to start again"

For each of your characteristics of happiness.For me, happiness is when I can breathe freely again, to come into contact with any corner of the soul, to be constantly connected. When sensitively follow it – I live every moment.

But I am well known, and other conditions. During periods of heavy testing this relationship can be lost from the inability to withstand pain. Long time zero. You survived, got out, not crazy, not lost face, but started a new count up. To rise above the ground and again to believe in something – scary. To leave experience behind and go for a new –not an easy task. To give the new sprouts space in the heart of – choice. One such woman is my story, says Alena Davydova, especially for .

She's a little more than 35. Mega successful lady, bright, fascinating and beautiful, talented, irresistible in their plans, attentive to business and family. Business in the service sector for 10 years turned into a network. Now in the past. Her life changed dramatically. Changed she was. And it seemed beyond recognition.

The first meeting

We met at my women's group helpful hospitality. This is not often, but I instantly felt her soul, like a long time ago knew, lost and now found. Couldn't look at her, I felt something very near and dear.

She was calm, attentive to everything, friendly. Most inexplicable to the eye. Piercing, dark brown, with strong magnetic gaze. Without a doubt, those eyes knew the truth, the meaning, the value of each moment. I looked at her, and his chest filling with tears. A difficult task, it was not frightened, not even worried. She said – "Well, nothing, so it should be" and moved on.

Later, after learning her story, a foretaste became clear. Before me stood a woman who survived the impossible and not destroyed. Inexhaustible fortitude and hardness. In her blood flowed the power of your family, and even some unknown to me force. But in my heart softly bukalasi deep and turbulent river.

Point zero

After a severe turmoil she survived. The victim of the hostilities the business, irreparable emotional and financial losses, the betrayal of her husband that left her in all this with millions of debt, upside down on the head of life, loss of home, destroyed the meaning of the words justice, love, compassion, truth, humanity.

How? Don't know – I think a miracle. But behind every miracle is the truth, devotion to what you hold dear deeply in the heart. Defend it, defend themselves, stand not for one merciless attack of reality, rest in bed, left the point of no return to zero. From morning till night she whispered a prayer about one thing – release. The power of the past and the pain of the shocks firmly held.

"I clearly remember came night half asleep, the image of the Matron, then on the third day, the whole life is turned upside down, it was September, 2014.", — she said.

Recovered the most simple ways. Worked, tried again to speak with people who took care of my mom remaining friends, filled the small details to a new house and sometimes cook something special.

To make it easier to accept what happened and to rethink, to go far away from their homes. Strong wind, deep ocean, wild and ancient nature of the place where can be found the remains of trees over 150 million years, defiantly beautiful rocks and Heath, brought her solace. Came to the forest was silent, holding onto the bark, the ground, lay on the stones, dipped hands in the water, submerged head, asked for help.

Life watched carefully and waited, when it will be ready to accept it. And here's the meeting. Very kind and smiling man, dedicated and caring to life. Married again. Do not delay, became a housekeeper and faithful helper in the small but hard family business. All we needed was to restore the lost in the distant past, the values of the soul and just start life anew.

A new countdown

Had to plow day and night. In a foreign country, not being able to be understood neither in Russian, nor heart, she lived, asked God for strength, accept the love from her husband, warmed up from the first feelings of gratitude to him and thought only about one thing – wait until the end of the infinite zero.

I don't know what brought us together on the path of life, but meeting the group was life-giving for both of us. And not only.

No sky-high results it does not appeal to me. She said – "I'm fine! What I have here is a miracle. It is a gift. . I've never feel, see, hear, feel and accept."

Once faith in female friendship and the confidence of the people was broken at the stage of "survival". Gathered myself together. Feelings have not yet been designated. Only the most simple. The most understandable. "Today, rejoice – this is good. Broke the case, which took a lot of time and effort – nothing to worry about. I'm not upset. Warm day – perfect! You can warm up. Everything is fine! To complain absolutely nothing."

The roots of snowdrops

I didn't question her about anything. Mostly just watched and listened. But in those rare moments when I told you about myself, now we the whole group sank into a deep, uninterrupted silence. This strong and fragile woman healed by our silence, attentiveness, a kind smile and a warm embrace. For the days spent in the atmosphere of talibzade and trust, she calmed down, smiled otherwise, allowed himself occasionally to cry a little bit and lifted his snowy feather bed with snowdrops. Their roots have gained strength and has burst out of the earth.

My pain was strong enough to tell quite a bit. But she could feel a gentle peace, to slowly exhale and become a silent witness to itself. In the eyes sparkle with a glimmer of tenderness. Movements began to appear in the air, softness, warmth. Her internal clock got a consistent rhythm of our views on the truth, goodness, life.

After a few months, zero was over. Life has its rights. A new countdown, a new breath, a new step above the ground up.

Time zero – the most valuable time in our lives. Complete cleansing of the and restart. But at some point the time comes to call himself, say – "I'm glad to meet you. It's time to write a new book."

Author: Alena Davydova, especially for

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: econet.ru/users/333611

Tags

See also

New and interesting