Doctors Prokesariv Mom pregnant with twins, was not found in the stomach Kids!

At least that's what the doctors said, and now she is trying to work out whether it really is nine months' pregnant with "cyst or her kids something happened

In the city of Miass, Chelyabinsk region doctors performed a caesarean section Alyona Avdeeva, who with her husband was waiting twins. However, in the womb, they found no child, and ... a cyst. At least that's what the doctors said, shocked parents. Now the woman whose operation is done under general anesthesia, trying to work out whether it really is nine months pregnant with hollow swelling or her kids something happened. By the situation connected investigators, only questions they have is not to doctors, and to Alain, who were forced to explain to children where it matters.

It all started in June last year in the village under the Kialim Karabash. Allen - a mother of three children, 11 boys and three years old girl - knows very well that such a pregnancy. Sensing changes in the body, she went to the US in Miass city hospital №2. There she confirmed that she is expecting a baby. In August, the woman repeated his trip to Miass hospital, where she was re-conducted ultrasound and found that she was waiting twins. In early September, Allen got registered in the antenatal clinic in Karabash, under the supervision of a physician Irina Vaksheevoy. Until the birth of a woman being tested, checked the baby's heartbeat on KTG and perform other standard procedures for any pregnancy. Doctors reported that everything proceeds normally.

The family lived a wealthy life, but in their private house clean, well-groomed children. Despite the cramped conditions, the new baby's parents waited, preparing little things, planned as a call.

Alain immediately decided that in Karabash bear will not. She has bad memories of the local medical staff - during one of the genera of bleeding opened it almost lost the baby. Therefore, on January 4 this year, for a period of 38 weeks, as it should be with a twin pregnancy, the woman went to the Department of Miass in the genitive of the same city hospital №2.

"I was taken to the emergency room, - says Alain. - They said that a child's heart is weak, the fruit is not detectable - I should have been twins. The hospital said the same thing: "Everything is going on just a few hours, the fetus may die." I made a general anesthetic (not spinal like most women), and when I woke up, female doctor next to me sat down and said: "Alain, you have no pregnancy was not, you have a cyst was and accumulation of blood in the uterus. It is considered a false pregnancy. We removed all. »

Shocked "woman in childbirth" was transferred to the gynecology department, where it was discharged after treatment on the sixth day. All comments Alena that kid or two moved their heartbeat heard physicians answer one: the cyst may cause a surge in women. Allegedly, even during the CTG doctors can be wrong.

"There was a nausea, vomiting, - he says about his feelings Alain. - Easy took place in this time, I felt everything. Thought it was a baby, he moved. All the feelings that I had in previous pregnancies, they were all this time. »

However, Allen notes the important part. After she moved away from the anesthesia, the doctors became interested in the findings of her ultrasound. It turned out that the documents suddenly disappeared.

"In Miass say the US was not. I think there is ultrasound stolen - Alain said. - When I was taken to surgery, I put the papers in a box and gave him the key of a nurse who was sitting on a post. After surgery, they themselves got her husband out of the box bag with documents and said, "Find the ultrasound of his wife." He began to look at, but there was no ultrasound results. »

Doctors still have not returned to the woman, even the policy, gave her only a passport, and no more documents.

Telefakt.ru Reporters went first in Karabash hospital where Alyona Avdeeva was registered. Chief physician Nina Voronin confirmed that the patient was pregnant. The attending physician Irina Vaksheeva talk with reporters flatly refused.

The city hospital №2 Miass head nurse stated that the chief doctor suddenly from March 18, went on leave, and no one comments, she said, can not give.

However, Allen believes that doctors and Karabash Miass hospitals pointing fingers at each other. If the hospital decided to hide the death of children, the medical staff is not profitable, that someone saw the results of the ultrasound pregnancy. Where as it is more convenient to say that careless colleagues from Karabash sent to him a woman with a false pregnancy. It is also possible that there was a truly monstrous incompetence of doctors who have confused the cyst with a double. To understand the situation with her husband Alain intend to go to court.

And while Alain undergoing surgery and trauma, have to be an investigator in the local department of the TFR, which turned the head physician of the hospital Karabash. They were sent to the hospital pregnant woman who was supposed to provide documents on children. But kids are not. The chief doctor asks to understand where the patient Avdeeva children affairs. Investigators conducted an absurd test, which should give a completely different vector.

: Pikabu.ru

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting