Wonderful technique of self-healing: how to turn off the pain

Since childhood I always wondered: why is there pain? Why when you fell and bruised your knee, you can't just turn off the pain, like blinking, a person blinks automatically, but can also do it intentionally?

So with the pain body Yes thank you, I know where it hurts, now please stop the pain. Everyone has their own threshold of pain and I'm not just talking about physical pain, but emotional, psychological.

I'll give You a versatile tool, with it you will understand and get close to what can be called healing.

Our body consists of vibrations, if you have damaged, say, the hand vibration in this area violate its structure. If it's a light wound and you just need to remove the pain do the following: relax, direct attention to the source of the pain, let's say it's right arm. Observe the source of pain, inspired him.

Then direct their attention to the other hand on the same plot feel like a healthy left hand, look with attention all details very. Then just mentally move the mirror as the left hand on the right, as if imitating her. And constantly copy. Then keep attention to the fact that there is only the left hand, and the two of them. Hold this state for some time, you will feel that the pain goes away.

So can be done with any part of the body. The same can be done, for example, with a toothache. Of course, if it is strong enough, the effect will only operate when you keep the concentration.

But what if you have damaged both hands, and do not copy? There is another very effective practice. As You sit comfortably, relax, close your eyes, think of nature as you walk, and there were a lot of plants, flowers and trees. Let's see how the plants reach for the sun, they bloom. All green is life. You're standing in the middle of this miracle.

See and feel how the energy of life is going green and is in your body. You are filled with life, health and joy. Directing their attention and hold an intention, send this energy to the source of the pain, nourish this source of life and limb. After a few minutes the pain will go away.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/the_mirages?w=wall-76469192_169

Tags

See also

New and interesting