The key to success: the Quality of your life is determined by the quality of questions you ask yourself

Traps for the brain that we create because of our issues. The problem is not in the answers, the problem is the questions you yourself ask. Compare two questions: "Why can't I lose weight?" and "How can I become slimmer and enjoy the process?". Topic one, the wording is different.

The second question is designed to draw into your life what you need, instead of focusing on what you don't need".

Says outstanding personal development coach Anthony Robbins, the quality of your life is determined by the quality of questions you ask yourself. Ask yourself the questions correctly. If you have something does not work, avoid questions that begin with "why?". This issue will have you going in circles.

Instead, ask yourself:

• What? and how?
  • How can I achieve this?
  • What can I do to create a better relationship?
  • I can develop the habits to create more energy and health?
  • How to create more space and achieve greater freedom in your life?
  • For what and to whom I am grateful in life?
  • What attracts me most?
  • Whom I love and who loves me?
  • What will be my next step?
  • Do what I do now, propels me toward my goals?
  • What could be the most effective use of my time?
Brian Tracy writes: "when Correctly formulated questions are potent stimulators of creativity. The more you find different wording for your problem, the more ideas and options will be able to develop it. Beware of the problems allow only one definition".

Example:

A simple formulation of the pressing problems in business "sales Volume drops." This definition is like leads you to a dead end, stating a negative fact.

Formulating the problem in other words, you can discover different approaches to its solution.

"The sales volume is not high enough"

"We can't sell as many goods and services as we would like",

"Our competitors sell more goods or services than our company",

"Our agents do not sign a sufficient number of contracts to provide the necessary volume of sales",

"Our consumers buy more goods from our competitors than us,"

"What can we do now to change its approach to the current situation?".

The more ways you have identified the problem you find, the more clearly defined and achievable, it becomes the decision.

Asking yourself the right questions, you activate your brain to search for answers. Hang at home and at work stickers with questions that will promote you. For example, on the fridge, "What is the best thing I can do now for your body and your health?".

When you ask yourself questions focused on desired future, you get what you want, not what you don't want. Don't fall into the trap of their own questions! published

Author: Alexander Bernov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: bernow.ru/25/

Tags

See also

New and interesting