Anthony Robbins: How to take control of their quality of LIFE

How many times have you told yourself what you should do?

— I need to lose weight
— I should be more confident
— I should earn more money
— I should have a more passionate relationship.

People have an endless list of things they believe they should do. And these things carry the same weight as a new year's resolution. If it happens, it's good. If not, okay too. You will not be disappointed, because you knew that most likely that will not happen.

But what happens when you decide that something is absolutely "properly"?
What happens when you deny any other scenario but success is when you decide that you will find a way to do this or create this method?

When you raise your standards and translate "should" in "should" — it's like an internal shift when you take control of your quality of life. In any field, if you don't get what you want is because you haven't raised your standards.

For example, take your relationship. This is a direct reflection of your standards. Some people now have a relationship, but they are unhappy because their standard — they must have a relationship and not feel in them the passion, joy and love. Others may not have relationships because their standard — they should not feel pain.

If you want real change, you must do your part. And it starts with questioning yourself, honestly, who are you?

You are the winner? Or are you always one step behind?

You are the soul of the company? Or are you more discreet?

The answer to these questions, and discoveries about your true beliefs about yourself is critical. Because it's your personality. And the fact is that we will do everything to meet that person, we believe that we are.

Consider a man who is trying to quit Smoking. He can say, "I'm going to do everything possible to quit, but I was always a smoker." No matter how hard he tries, if he believes that he is a smoker for life, then it's useless. And days how long he will not smoke, can be enumerated.

Most people, if they look at the life they are living today, you will find that their identity was based on a set of standards and beliefs which they formed 10, 20, 30 or more years ago. In fact, many of us made decisions when we were kids. Decisions about what to believe, what we do and who we are. And this was the glass ceiling that drives us. But aren't you the same person that you were then? You the same as they were a year ago?

In the end, most people just stopped trying to break through this glass ceiling. They say, "that's Just my life" and "I'm just who I am". But oddly enough, when you say this, you actually deny who you really are. You are living under a false identity, which is based on the false belief that you've taken in the past.

Unemployment as a factor of personal growth5 obvious benefits to live onSo how do you define yourself? And when you started to believe it? How many years ago did you decide that you can and can't do in your life? Don't you think it's time to raise the standards, to translate your "should" to "must" and give yourself a new definition of yourself?

The strongest trait of the human personality need to match what we see ourselves. And you can see, making changes in this vision, you can create a permanent change in the quality of your life.published

Author: Anthony Robbins

Source: vk.com/anthony_robbins_ru?z=photo-53757050_408885125%2Falbum-53757050_00%2Frev

Tags

See also

New and interesting