Acne is a skin disease that develops due to excessive activity of the sebaceous glands of human skin.
Glands produce more fat than necessary, causing the skin pores are closed, locking inside dead cells and sebum. As a result, appear on the skin pimples and acne
Sometimes a bit of acne, but in some cases, the lesions become extensive, and the disease causes the person a lot of inconvenience.Acne is provoked by:
In Chinese medicine it is believed that the place of appearance of acne on the face can detect the presence of certain diseases.
- the hormonal changes of adolescence or the menstrual cycle,
- hormonal contraceptives,
What do we tell acne? How to know what the internal problems behind him? First you need to determine the type of acne, and then see what kind of face they appeared.
The upper part of the forehead Acne in this area speak about the problems connected with digestion and urinary bladder.What to do?
The lower part of the forehead Acne in the lower part of the forehead indicates problems with the heart.
- Drink more water — it will help you more efficiently remove toxins from the body. Also pay attention to your diet.
- Minimize consumption of carbonated drinks, and drinks containing caffeine. Can replace them with herbal infusions and teas, especially good for the body green tea.
- Drink more mineral water without gas and reduce the consumption of chocolate, sweets and cakes. Include in your diet more foods that help remove toxins: for example, cabbage or baked apples.
- If you're resting enough? Healthy sleep should last at least 8 hours.
- Thirty minute exercise is another excellent way to improve health, especially when performing them outdoors.
- Try less to be nervous and avoid stress. Various relaxation techniques will help you with that.
- Proper and attentive care of your skin and hair will help get rid of problems with acne.
The engine of our body works tirelessly, day and night, supplying blood to all cells of our body. Poor nutrition, sedentary sedentary lifestyle, physical and emotional tension affect the work of this important body.
Acne in this case is not the only consequence of the improper functioning of the heart, the problems affect the whole body. If you want to have a healthy heart, it is important to pay attention to proper nutrition, avoid stress and lead an active lifestyle.What to do?
Ears When pimples appear on the ears, pay attention to the kidneys.
- Regular exercise is beneficial for your health.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Healthy balanced diet: include in your diet more foods rich in fiber, and avoid fatty foods.
- If you smoke, you have to let that with this harmful habit.
Disorders in the kidney provoke the appearance of large painful pimples in the ears.What to do?
The area around the eyes and between the eyebrows You might have liver problems.
- To increase the intake of water.
- Do not abuse the foods that contain salt and caffeine.
- Cleanse the kidneys with the help of such natural remedies, such as parsley.
Peeling, redness, or acne between the eyebrows tell us that our liver is working too hard and needs to be purified.
What to do?
Acne on cheeks
Acne on cheeks says that you need to pay attention to the lungs and respiratory system.
- Eat more vitamin C-rich fruits and vegetables: kiwi, peppers, oranges.
- Avoid eat late in the evening, especially before bedtime. During sleep the human body is resting, so our digestive system can not effectively digest food, which leads to the accumulation of toxins in the body.
- Reduce the intake of fatty foods, sweets, alcohol and dairy products (especially in the case of lactose intolerance).
- Pay attention to products that help to cleanse the liver: garlic, grapefruit, green tea, carrots, beets, salads, lemons, lime.
Rashes on the cheeks can be a result of Smoking, symptom of asthma, pulmonary infections and allergic reaction.What to do?
Acne on the chin
The appearance of rash in the chin area can indicate problems in the hormonal field,
- Avoid both active and passive Smoking.
- Regularly perform physical exercise.
- Avoid contaminated areas.
- To improve the lung health will help products such as Savoy and ordinary cabbage, pumpkin.
- Include in your diet more fresh vegetables, rice, and oatmeal.
- Eat more cooling foods, like zucchini, melons and green beans.
- Do not overeat.
- Avoid fast food, artificial sugars and soda.
- Eliminate from your diet: mango, Taro, seafood, wine and other products that may be irritating.
- Reduce the consumption of sugar.
to indicate a hormonal imbalance that occurs, including, and before menstruation. In some cases, stress and emotional stress can cause hormonal disturbances.
What to do?
Acne in center of chin
If you're worried the pimples in this part of the chin, it can talk about small problems in the intestines and stomach.
- Avoid before sleeping.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- More sleep and rest.
- Regular massage and daily twenty-minute exercises will help your body to relax.
- Restore hormonal balance with the help of such herbs as licorice, Chinese Magnolia, fragrant Basil, Maca, burdock and raspberry leaf and green tea.
Also this could be the result of poor diet or food allergies. Eliminate from your diet foods that cause allergies.What to do?
Chest and neck
The cause of acne in the neck and chest is usually stress.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Try to rest more.
- Drink more water and include in your diet items that are rich in fiber.
Look to your emotional state. Notice signs of stress? Try to eliminate its cause. It is very important harmoniously and happily feel at home and at work.What to do?
Also interesting: This drink is the best recipe for acne and other skin problems How easy it is to get rid of acne in a week
- Eliminate sources of stress.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- It is recommended to drink plenty of fluids and increase the consumption of ascorbic acid: it helps us to cope with infections.published