The second decorates her chin, except that Opera singers are known for their curvaceous. But it can also appear in thin. There are several reasons:
- the decrease in the amount of collagen in the skin and loss of elasticity
- the habit of stooping,
- even the wrong choice of pillow.
Experts say that our daily occupations and habits significantly affect the health and the quality of our lives
So don't rush to the reception to the plastic surgeon: correct posture and a clear line of the chin is an achievable goal and at home
For this you need to do every day 15 easy exercises for the chin and neck. Let's make it a healthy habit!
It won't take you more than 15 minutes a day.
Exercises for chin
1. To feel the muscles of the chin, squash it with the back of a hand. Firmly press the fingers toward each other, and make active movements for 1-2 minutes. After some time, the chin will "numb".
2. Take the book harder to put it on your head and walk about the room. You will notice how the back is straightened, and the gait acquires royalty. Keep your chin up and get in the habit to devote this exercise for 5-7 minutes a day.
3. Imagine that your chin hung a heavy iron weight. Straining the muscles of the chin, lift the imaginary weight up, while throwing his head back.
4. Push the tip of the tongue on the upper and the lower heaven, with great effort. Feel how tense the muscles of the chin.
5. Try to reach the tip of the nose. Hold it in this position for 10-15 seconds.
6. Pull the lips forward and say clearly and honestly: "Oh, I, S, And". Articulate well! Repeat 7-10 times.
7. Sit up straight, elbows on table and chin put on linked to the castle's fingers. Strongly close your teeth slightly pulling the chin forward, and rhythmically press their hands for 1 minute.
Exercises for the neck
1. Interlock hands in "castle" and bring them under his chin. Throw the head back with the resistance. If you do this correctly you will feel tension of muscles of the chin.
2. Put one hand on his shoulder and another with his head, in his ear. Tilt the head, slightly pressing his hand on his shoulder and his ear.
3. Straighten your back, put your fingers on the shoulders. Now strongly pull the neck up and the shoulders stay down, stay down. Breathe, count to 10, exhale.
4. Relax your shoulders, hands lower along the body. Lower the head, the chest, and start the "loop roll" — the head roll from the left shoulder to the end, then back, then to right shoulder and chest. Now the same thing, only in a different direction.
5. Turn your head to the right and touch chin to shoulder. The shoulders do not lift — drag chin! Do exercise 4-5 times for each side.
6. Pull the neck forward and lift the chin up. Now pull back the neck and chin press. Repeat a few times.
7. Take a pencil in her mouth, pull the chin forward and draw in the air circles and ovals (and it is better to write beautiful cursive handwriting alphabet).
8. And finally, rest for a minute. Put your hands behind your head, keep, trying at the same time reject the head back. This exercise is aimed at strengthening of the neck muscles and their relaxation.
Just remember that exercises for the neck should be performed slowly, starting with 10 times each. Gradually should increase the number of each exercise to 28-30 times.published
Also interesting: How to remove a double chin using clay and cucumber Do these 3 exercises and you will quickly get rid of double chin