As I heroically for a wife took revenge

What do you do if someone hurt your spouse? Of course, going to deal with the offender continue to teach it! Only sometimes these fights are very funny. The website tells the story of how her husband went after his wife to protect.

My wife returned from work in tears.

— Do you know our neighbor is now up to me in the Elevator was stuck, grabbed the ass and called to drink vodka in the garage! Asshole!

Silently Unscrew weighty leg of the stool that the forces were equal, for the neighbor, Ivan Sergeevich — a hefty man. Here did not want me to contact him, but after his wife violated, and this is not a joke.

I'm calling in a neighbor's apartment opens wife Vani.

— Hey, Margaret. Ivan Sergeyevich a word?

He just came home from work, dinner. What do you want? Stool, or what, broke? — drew the attention of a neighbor on the leg clutched in my fist.

— No, I'm on a personal matter.

And our family has no secrets, so tell me!

I told Margaret about how her husband hurt my wife. She silently took away my foot stool and with a menacing face disappeared into the apartment. After a moment there came the cries of her husband: "Oh, it hurts! For what?! Sick!".

A few minutes later the Margarita came to me and gave a leg from the stool, assuring that this will never happen again. I happily sped home, twisted the leg back and told his wife about the incident.

— All right, darling, more Ivan Sergeyevich to you will not climb!

She looks at me and says:

— What Is Ivan Sergeyevich? This Petka was on the seventh floor...

Again I silently Unscrew the leg...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting