The Story of a Divorce invalid melt your heart and make you feel ...

The story told in the first person who wants to share with you Marketium , spread around the Internet, and its deeper meaning and a life lesson can be repeated again and again.

"I came home for dinner, my wife had prepared. I had a difficult conversation with her, which I started with the phrase «I have something to tell you» em>. She said nothing and began to eat. It is not the first time I noticed the pain in her eyes ...

But I still had to start, and I blurted out that I wanted a divorce. She did not look angry or surprised, only quietly asked a short question: «Why?» Em>, but I avoided the question, which is very angered her. My wife started to throw objects and threw a fit. «You are not a man!» em> - she said to me.

That evening, we are no longer talking. I went into the bedroom and lay down to sleep, but could hear the crying wife. To tell the truth, I was not going to arrange dismantling why our marriage collapsed. But it is concerned by this issue. What could I say? What I do not like it for a long time and only regret? And my heart belongs to Jane now?

In the morning I signed the divorce papers and the division of property. I gave my wife a house, a car, and thirty percent of the shares of my company. But she just smiled and tore the documents, saying that she does not need anything from me. Then she began to cry. I was sorry she spent ten years of our marriage, and I, too, was sorry, but her reaction, her tantrums and anger strengthened me in wanting a divorce. I never saw this woman that once loved and had once held me close to her.

In the evening I came back very late. Not having dinner, I went into the bedroom and lay down. His wife was sitting at the table and writing something. I quickly fell asleep and when I woke up in the night - his wife was still writing, sitting at his desk. I did not care what she does, I no longer felt a kinship with her.

In the morning she told me that she wrote her divorce conditions. All she needed was - is to try to maintain good relations as much as we have enough. Her argument was very persuasive: a month later our son had exams at school, and she believed that it is not necessary to excite his nervous system such bad news, but we must try to maintain a normal relationship until he tackles exams. I agreed because I was forced to admit that it was the right decision. The second requirement is the wife seemed silly - all she wanted was to a month every morning I hated her from the bedroom in her arms and carried up the steps in the memory of how, after our wedding I brought her into the house.

I did not argue, though, because it still does not have meant to me. But when I spoke on the work of the request of Jane, she laughed and said sarcastically that it's my wife's pathetic attempts to manipulate me with a view to bring me back into the family. I shrugged, I did not care, and I was sure that this was impossible.

When I was on the first day took his wife in his arms, I felt very uncomfortable, because we have not had intimacy, and the conversations that took place between us lately, and all have made us strangers. But our son happily jumped around us and shouted: «The Pope is mum on hands!» Em> and his wife quietly told me «Do not tell him anything ...» em> Near the door I put my wife on the floor and went to the car, she walked to the bus stop.

The second time we were more naturally, she tilted her head on my shoulder, and I felt her scent. Suddenly I found myself thinking that for a long time did not consider his own wife, did not notice the fine wrinkles on her face and a few gray hairs. She gave so much to our marriage that I gave her in return?

The fourth day has engendered a tiny spark between us.

The next two days gave me the feeling that spark is growing. And I was surprised to see that his wife is becoming easier and easier for me. On their thoughts and feelings, I did not tell Jane, subconsciously realizing that it angered her.

On the last day, when I had to carry my wife, I found it near the cabinet. She chooses what to wear, and lamented that it is very thin. And then I noticed it's true, it has become very thin, perhaps too thin. I felt the bitterness that caused her so much pain. In our son entered the room and asked when the Pope will suffer at the hands of his mother? For him, it has become customary to start the day. I easily picked up his emaciated wife and carried her to the front door. I felt just a hair's breadth, as the day of our wedding. She gently hugged my neck, as well as then. And everything was fine, the only thing that really upset me was the weight of his wife.

When I put my wife on the legs, rather I ran to the car and drove off to work. There I first met Jane and told her that he changed his mind to divorce. She fingered my head, hoping that my temperature and I was delirious. But I have repeated their desire, adding that our marriage was falling apart, not because we have ceased to love each other, but because they stopped paying attention to each other.

Jane slapped me in the face and ran away in tears. I really wanted to return home to his wife. I jumped out of the office and the first thing went to the flower shop. There I bought the most beautiful bouquet, and when the seller asked to do some writing on the card, I told «For me, happiness will carry you in my arms until death!» Em>

With a light heart, bouquet in hand and a smile on his lips, I flew up the stairs and ran into the bedroom. My wife was lying on the bed. She was dead ...

Later I learned that my wife bravely struggled with cancer the past few months. She said nothing to me, but I myself did not notice, as he was busy romance with Jane. But my wise and good wife, knowing that she has not long, made sure that our divorce and my new novel did not make me a monster in the eyes of his son. Seeing as I was wearing my mother in his arms, he will now always treat me as an exemplary husband.

It does not matter whether you are currently in a relationship or not, remember that any small pleasure, signs of attention to the finishing touches of your love will only strengthen and decorate the marriage. And they will not allow the spark go out ... Be not only a lover of his half, be a friend and partner in life, faithful and devoted. Forget everything - money, work, business. The main thing - it is a relationship that will fill your life forever if they are harmonious and full of love.

I hope my story will help someone to keep the family ... A lot of people give up, not knowing what they were just a step away from victory! »

We wish all the love and warmth, and if you touched this incredibly sad story, please share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting