Michael Litvak: YOUR man will find you!

Recently released a new book by M. E. Litvak “Man and Woman”. And today we decided

to speak on the subject of relationships. Econet publishes an interview with Mikhail Efimovich Litvak.

1. Michael E., You always say that we are all born to be first. In terms of self-realization is, of course, true, but how to get along with man and woman, when each of them seeks to take a leadership position?

Well, every leader in the business. And you can complement each other. A man can be

a writer and his female interpreter, or she is a lawyer, he's a Builder. Thus, each busy with his business. On the contrary, it helps the relationship.

2. What is love? How to understand that is not just a hobby, love, and the most real feeling?

I use the definition of E. Fromm-“Love is an active interest in the life and development of the object of love.” We often use the word “love” and know that under all that

not only want this feeling. But if you think about it definition, you will understand that it is not that no one to love, and it suddenly, do you know how to love.

And remember, in love there is no drama, in love there are disappointments. You took my love - it's good, I'm able to develop it, is not accepted - too bad for you. By the way, all trainings are based on

love. I love my listeners talk about how they can become better. If you take my

tips, all of them will be good. If not, well, what I did, nor forced to do anything

and do not hold.

3. You often use this term “abuse of love”. Open

the meaning of this concept.

Abuse love is a disease. Drug addiction - addiction to anything.

For example, alcoholism. People understand that it's bad, but it pulls. And in relationships.Will be cured of this disease is very simple. It is necessary to develop and purchase you need

quality, not to depend on another person.

4. In your new book there is a Chapter “the Art of choosing a partner”, please tell us again about the criteria for this choice.

When we choose, we have to calculate everything. What we have needs?

Key five: the food instinct, defensive, self-esteem and

the sexual instinct. Partnerpage to satisfy all your needs.

You need to look sufficiently developed for this. But if not developed, why to contact him? Then it would continue to parasitize.

Of course, we need to know your price, determine how much you are worth. And then you can liberalparty equal to you at a price. And the cost is determined by three parameters: what

is a man at the moment, relationships, and his future. Need to calculate.

Let's digress from love and talk about the value of the painting. Well, for example, was such an artistic

nick Modigliani, he sold his paintings for half a liter of vodka, and now they're worth millions.

Only the cost of the picture now and then were the same. Just at first do not

understood.

With regards to relationships, I stress that this is not cronyism, that's what binds us hand and foot.

Well, the future. In General, how many people worth?

This is determined by the availability of apartments, cars, wealth, and connections, the fewer the better. After all, when are all of our prejudices, racial, class, etc. and if they are involved in choosing a partner, building a family, will not be anything sensible.

5. Well, after all, perhaps, when choosing a partner you need to listen to your heart?

Listen to your heart, make a mistake. Emotions never really do not say anything. An emotional person is a stupid person. For example, I got off at the wrong stop, all mantykov around, confused, but immediately got together and sat next transport, but if I'm emotional, it means not thinking, so you can not calm down and understand

what to do next.

6. But we touched on the topic of international relations.

What are the pros and cons?

If you have a prejudice, they can break it down.

7. Mikhail Yefimovich, now modern man is not himself without

Internet, here we can find everything: a variety of courses on self-study and

CEDGee, and we need contacts. And even a soul mate. How do you feel about

Internet Dating and really think it is a good place

for relationship?

To this Dating I'm negative.Because of the Internet, you man not know what he is capable of anything. To meet need during the joint work.

There you recognize the man in action.

8. It turns out examples of happy relationships started with Dating online, simply exceptions to the rule?

In my opinion Yes. I know more negative examples Dating online.

9.Tell us what factors bring together a man and a woman, and which alienate them from each other

Bring together a man and a woman foremost shared interests and Outlook.

In second place - the total gastronomy tastes. In the third place is sex.

The fourth - the desire to stroke. All these 4 factors are extremely important. But the most important thing is that Stoica the first place, it is a common interest. Then two people looking in the same direction.

And this is very important.

10. Expand the meaning of such terms as “psychological divorce.”

This is a psychological technique which I invented. Its essence lies in the fact that I am internally going through a divorce with his wife. But don't tell her stuff. He was born from the practice.

One woman, a resident of a small town, worried over her husband's infidelity, which eventually came to my clinic with a nervous breakdown. To get a divorce she didn't want thoughts of “what will people think”, shared apartment, etc. Well I told her and offered “psychological divorce.”

I told her:

“You mistress, wife, and mistress. Only to his wife, he runs 2 times a week, and to

mistress 5 times. Wife is salary, mistress gifts.” In General, it is used

my advice, ceased to bother him. And he ceased to leave the house.
Then I was thinking that the “psychological divorce” is the norm.

I have to understand that at any time my wife can tell me:

“I don't love you anymore and want to break up with you”. What should I do? To wish her happiness.

And thank you for the years of life that she gave. To grieve a bit and look for

another. And she let him be happy.

Many people dream of eternal marriage. But there is nothing eternal. Everything is always updated.

As Heraclitus said “you Cannot step into the same river twice.” I paraphrased - it is impossible to double-spend the night with the same woman. And live with her all your life. That is, each time we change, we have others. And in fact every day I live with another woman,

if I'm lucid and see these changes. If I'm not thinking, it seems to me that I live life with the same, and it's agony.

11. Ie, using the technique of “psychological divorce” we have lost claim to the partner and thus the relationship become stronger, without recriminations.

But it always works this technique?

Of course I was. It is a law of nature. Live for yourself. Basic love is self-love.

Children will grow up with a wife or husband can leave work, you can quit.

And myself is not going anywhere. Who does not love himself, there is no chance of mutual

love. Is it possible your loved one to impose something bad. Your loved one need

only give yourself.

12. And is it possible friendship between a man and a woman?

What I got to say. Friendship in General is not as such. Even Pushkin wrote: “the Enemy has in the world

everyone from his friends and God help us all”. There is no friendship. And between a man and a woman especially. Is there cooperation. When there is common cause.

13. You always say to meet a decent partner you have to be a person. Please name the three components of personality in your opinion.

This three factors. Your income, health, and spiritual development. Read books, think,

attend seminars, teach logic, philosophy.

14. If you could give one piece of advice for men and women, what would you

said?

Engaged. And your man will find you. When you grow, you will be more visible from distant places.

Text and photos: Elena mitiaeva, especially for

Source: litvak.me/

Tags

See also

New and interesting