Why do we men after 50

Eight years ago I moved from Yekaterinburg to his native village. There are several reasons: the mother was old; my sister in the business needed an assistant, so I decided to slow down the speed of your life, because the universe felt the weariness and futility of existence in a big city. I think these emotions are attending at a certain age every person who grew up in the country.

I left, my friends left. My six single gals in the big city.

I'm living in 250 km from Ekaterinburg, 8 years ago found my husband on Dating sites.

Friend, with the exception of two, one after another began to repeat: "you have found Yourself, help us find it!". No sooner said than done. I faithfully helped her friends to choose the best photo, register on the sites, nice to fill in the questionnaire. It's been eight years, none of them got married through Dating sites.

Why you may ask? I think that my friends don't understand two simple truths.

Men are not ready to sponsor a woman sees for the first time. Even if she is handsome and friendly. Such a desire is activated when a romantic relationship and deep affection. It takes time and large emotional costs on both sides. We are often not ready.

Secondly, the one and only impossible to find in two clicks. Finding a partner on a Dating site — routine work: reply to all and reply possibly favorably, even those who you do not polite. I, for one, was grateful for the fact that drew attention to me. On the other side was puzzling, and I have the satisfaction that we were able to beautifully put in place presumptuous. And then I sat and waited for someone, someday will notice me, and she actively sought: going through all the forms, wrote the first. Asked the man any question from the sphere of his interests. As a rule, men in the questionnaire indicate the range of their interests, should be read carefully. The men answered, struck up a correspondence.

I often go to Yekaterinburg, meeting with friends. During meetings ask each individually the same question: "Honey, you're over 50, you have children and grandchildren. Why do you need a man?".

One told me in response: "You know I have a mortgage. I want him to help me to repay him." Another said, "You know that I have a house. I want him to help me with the repairs." The third said, "I need a man with a car to take me to the country". "The domestic auto industry to give you will not take? — ask a friend. "Not in front of friends is uncomfortable!" — meets my bestie.

The fourth friend never married not out, but dreams of a Prince on a white horse. Well-paid job in the energy company, as expected the apartment in Yekaterinburg, car, prestigious dacha in the forest. Wants to live there after retirement. Alone — need a man. Was the candidate, but the pants did not work — not fashion. "And the money he has? — ask. There is money, good money."

Returned to his village and begin to think about their friends, without the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, in the quiet of the forest and the snowstorm. And it seems to me that it is not necessary to marry in order to keep the house in good condition, I could simply hire a worker.

And to my mortgage loan the virtual-imaginary man is irrelevant. Apartment to buy for yourself and repay the loan. And about the pants: you can negotiate and go for the most fashionable pants in Italy. From personal experience I know that men gladly dress in women's Council.

25 years ago we depended on men financially and were forced to be married. Times have changed. Changed women, some earning millions and can afford luxury hotels, cruise ships. And why would they need men?! So no! Eyes looking for, looking for a man — a cherished and unique.

Changed men. They've been through marriages, brought some experience. Is not always positive. And at the same time again want a relationship. Again, I want to be happy. This is great!

For women who sleep with married men, there is a special place in helldo Not worry! YOUR train you will not go anywhere

Most likely, you will not find on Dating sites — sponsors and oligarchs. But there are simple and adequate men our age 50+. These are the men with whom we broke up once for a variety of reasons.

They, like us, want to have a normal relationship and enjoy the simple happiness with the one you love. While actively searching, men and women don't know about upcoming financial challenges that await them. Therefore I propose to ask the question any candidate about his credit obligations. Of course, not on the first date and very correct.

So why do we need men after 50 years? published

Author: Gulnur Basharova

Source: theageofhappiness.com/posts/zachem-nam-muzhchiny-posle-50-let/5eg4a69d0h8

Tags

See also

New and interesting