Men hate weak women

Does a woman have to be weak? Of course not.

A weak woman is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Now that scathing scathing header supported by the early (and therefore attention is drawn), it is possible to reduce the intensity of exposure and to talk quietly.

Around me more and more talking about the fact that the woman correctly (Yes, you read that correctly) to be weak. After all, she is like the man much more, and therefore it is much more likely to find a husband. But what is not anyhow, but good.

As for me, this thesis is slightly wrong (I so gently put it). First of all, that there is no clear definition of weakness. Well, and symmetrically there is no clear definition of power. And this is important. Start.

I propose to consider so — strong man is the man who can think for himself encountered in his life questions. Have him go to the housing office and talk to a plumber; it is necessary — will work on the car; — find what to do Saturday night; should — say "no". If that doesn't work the first time, be undone.

Weak — on the contrary. In the housing Department to go, but — "I'm afraid of them". Machine you need (okay — want), but "they're expensive". Evening to take necessary, but — "I don't know what to do." It is necessary to refuse, but — "did not work". And so on, in the same way.

It is obvious that a strong man is a man, first and foremost, independent. A weak man is a man is not independent, which without the support of someone falling. That is, if woman is to be weak, she offered to be dependent, fragile, and dependent on just men. I think it's dangerous for the woman.

For example, she listened to that advice. Became dependent. Met a man and even marry him. Then, alas, did not work out — divorce. Well? Where will she go? What to do? As will provide for itself? A grown man and he is old enough to support themselves, no matter if you're a man or a woman. And the weak to provide for themselves can not. He can only be in one or another way to get handouts from the strong. And strong after some time it begins to enrage.

I do a lot of training for men and brethren, I tell a lot of things. Tell the truth — on our trainings for men women does not happen, you can come clean. So — men who met, lived or now live with weak women, these women are very unhappy.

It's simple — the man next to a woman living a half life at least. His — and her. For example, taking maintenance not only your car, but it. Goes for references to official not only for himself but for her.

And all would be good if it was from time to time, in the end, and the need for marriage to help each other, including in such matters. But it is not described from time to time, but constantly!

In the end, the man chooses or the decision of the next issues of women or, for example, work. It is clear that many people choose the solution of the next issues of weak women (try not to choose — it is your brain that will make until the new year wakes up). And it's frustrating. Not a question to help the woman, never. Man he is the man — he solves all the problems. The question is that for this assistance the man pays the failure of their own life. Up to a certain level, this price is quite satisfied, but above this level...

However, that's enough. I already the third time going to repeat the idea that the bad itself is not aid as such, and the fact that the woman refuses autonomy. Everyone who saw the first two times, already understood everything. The rest... will take away the note on the network and to be violently scold me, making gratuitous advertising.

So weak the women. The man, in fact, need a strong woman who can be there in a pinch.

Here is a simple everyday situation — a man got sick. There is not a flu, or a cold. And seriously ill for six months. How near it will maintain a weak woman, which itself can only Vkontakte to sit? That's it... And strong support and man will once again be on his feet.

That is why men love strong women. With them forces men multiplied, they can do more. In the end, they have something to talk about — that in itself is valuable.

I have several years of notice — held men in the age of "thirty" very little interest in young students. Such men interesting on women their age. It held — with the profession, a sober view of the world, good mind and a decent experience.

Why? Because man and woman are natural allies. And marriage is the relationship of the allies. And in a couple of "strong man — weak woman" there is no Alliance. There is only relationship "donor — recipient" (as in a pair of "strong female weak male"). Such relations are beneficial only for one side, and then — long. Here held men don't want to waste time on such futile relationships.

Also interesting: a man needs a woman

Almost every woman expects from men these 2 things

Someone will want to argue that men are afraid of strong women. This is not so. Men don't like bossy women (exactly like women don't like domineering men). Just in everyday speech the concept of "strong" and "powerful" (and also "weak" and "submissive") is firmly stuck together and not all of them are distinguished. And see useful.published

Author: Pavel Zygmantovich

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.psychologos.ru/articles/view/muzhchiny_nenavidyat_slabyh_zhenschin

Tags

See also

New and interesting