Fluid retention is not an independent disease, but it can indicate different diseases of the heart, kidneys and digestive system. Swelling
appear when the body cannot rid itself of excess fluid accumulating in the tissues of our body.
One begins to suspect that he was suffering from fluid retention, when he suddenly notices that his limbs, face and belly look too puffy.With what may be causing fluid retention?
Modern sedentary lifestyle speeds up the occurrence of fluid retention from a variety of people. It is the result of an imbalance of fluid in the body that is associated with the fact that the blood vessels deliver excess fluid to the tissues or tissue remains fluid which is not returned back to the blood vessels.Here are the main reasons which may cause fluid retention:
Tomatoes and parsley against fluid retention
- changes in lymphatic vessels
- hormonal changes due to pregnancy or menstruation
- heart failure
- obesity or excess weight
- liver failure
- renal failure
- varicose veins
To combat fluid retention is very important, as it not only creates the feeling that you have excess weight, but can lead to more serious health problems.Cocktail of tomatoes and parsley
is one of the best natural diuretics that stimulate the kidneys and promote the excretion of fluids from the body.
As the tomato and parsley contain many important nutrients and are able to cope with fluid retention, but also improve health in General.
Useful properties of tomatoes
This vegetable is red necessarily part of the Mediterranean diet and many other world cuisines.
Due to the high content of potassium, tomatoes are recommended in order to deal with fluid retention and high blood pressure.
Its useful properties improve kidney function, promote the excretion of toxins from the body and have a positive effect on the digestive system.
Useful properties of parsley
Many people do not like parsley and not include it in your diet. A very good reason!
You should know that parsley is a potent source of antioxidants, it cleans the kidneys and liver, removes excess fluid and toxins from the body.
This plant is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, C y D and minerals such as potassium, which is recommended to be taken in order to clean the kidneys and excrete excess salt from the blood system.
Also parsley contains chlorophyll, the active ingredient, which improves the gastrointestinal tract and helps to prevent many types of cancer, heart problems and various infections.
How to prepare a cocktail of parsley and tomatoes?
To make this cleanser, effective for the detoxification cocktail is very simple, and as a result you can quickly get rid of edema.
The main active ingredients in this cocktail is parsley and tomato, but you can achieve the best results if you add in a drink watercress.You will need:
Method of preparation:
- 2 ripe tomato
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1 Cup water (200 ml)
- ½ Lemon (optional)
- To start, thoroughly wash the tomatoes, parsley and watercress to make sure that they are not left the smallest of dirt or pesticides.
- Slice the tomatoes into pieces and put them in a blender along with parsley and watercress.
- Add into the blender one Cup of water and whipped all the ingredients together for a few seconds until smooth.
- When the cocktail is ready, serve it and desire to squeeze the juice of half a lemon to give the drink a slightly sour taste.
How is it taken?
Also tasty: 3 cocktails that will help to reduce cholesterol An ancient cure for chronic fatigue and not only
- The body to better assimilate all the nutrients, we recommend you make this cocktail in the early morning hours, at least 45 minutes before Breakfast.
- You can make up to 3 cups of cocktail a day, preferably before main meals.published