The story of a resourceful College Georgian will make you laugh!

Student savvy long been part of folklore and is firmly entrenched in it in the form of anecdotes and funny stories. One such story Site pleased today to invite the reader's attention.

Newsgeorgia.geokilla I was in trade school. On our course was, the Georgian lady Manana. Nice girl, chacha occasionally the entire group is treated... But one teacher her for something disliked.

And Manana, unfortunately, quite a long grippable, so she was not to get out: either pay a bribe or do not take exams. Manana appears on the exam. Pull a ticket. Without batting an eye, sits by the window, and after a couple of minutes outside the window, hear the singing. Yes what! The present Georgian polyphony, men's choir! They are so mentally delayed "Suliko" that all have heard, — no one, even the most brutal of teachers was not strong enough to stop it, so it was great...

However, he heard not all... a Few Manannah countrymen that took the exam with us, listened at first puzzled, and after a few moments began almost in a voice laughing. And was immediately expelled from the exam! But this is not a surprising over. Manana brilliantly, in the eyes of the course, answered questions, received a solid "four" to everyone's confusion and wild anger of the teacher (which downgraded the rating by one point only out of spite).

A couple of weeks Manana approached me with a request to help her in chemistry is not free.

'Listen,' I said, ' I'll do all for free, just tell me, how do you then Unscrew.

— No, — said firmly mañana — I'm going to cry!

— I dont want your money! Tell me, and I will not do anything. You have no choice!

And mannan surrendered. It turns out, "the child of mountains" found a brilliant and subtle approach. She got tickets with answers to all the questions, gathered countrymen, and gave all that stuff to them. Countrymen stood under the window. After pulling the ticket, Manana somehow gave them the signal in the window, and the men dragged the answers in the Georgian language. To the tune of "Suliko". The entire ticket and sang, occasionally sticking for conspiracy keyword. Now imagine what it was like for Georgians in the audience, who suddenly heard something like: "the square of the hypotenuse is equal to — Suliko!.. A squared plus B squared equals — Suliko!.. The angle of incidence equals the angle of Sulikoo!.."

via forum28/st/125/topic1252324.html?hl=#entry41934714

Tags

See also

New and interesting