One moment in the life

This photo appears frequently on the "open spaces" World Wide Web. Always without comment and always brings an incredible emotion. Once he saw the picture - will never forget. We decided to find out who this heroic veteran, smiling in spite of everything ...

His name - Anatoly Leopoldovich Golimbievsky. This is it - minder destroyer "savvy" - the only survivor from the whole group, the first to do battle in the bay of Novorossiysk Tsemess ...
Sailor Anatoly Golimbievsky was in the first part of the landing Marines landed on the Minor Earth. He was found on a battlefield with no signs of life, with wounds to the legs and arms. In Tbilisi hospital brave sailor rescued, but could not save his legs. But this sailor is radiated joyous, that he was able to win and to marry the head nurse - a Georgian ... Mirza's daughter Tamara gave birth to her grandson, Anatoly waited Leopoldovich and grandson ...
It is necessary to admit that the details of his courageous act, perhaps, preserved only in the memoirs of the former commander of the "Wits", Rear Admiral S.S.Vorkova. It is better to witness these events, it is impossible to tell.
... Myskhako. Low long-suffering land. Under Novorossiysk Anatoly Golimbievskogo took the party. With a red-hot from the hot shooting a gun in a tattered vest, he rushed forward furiously. Only forward. In the foe ... I tripped over bursts. He jumped up and down again. With the annoyance felt the knee - sticky with blood. Gritting his teeth, he crawled forward, which ran the other.
Soon Golimbievsky made his way to the enemy bunker occupied by thirteen wounded Marines and two days together with them kept the defense. On the third day, the wounded and the other leg, crawled to a machine-gun nest. Aptly cast "grenade." The enemy bullet hit in the right arm. He returned to his comrades. In only four remained alive. Only on the seventh day of unbearable din, thirst, hunger, picked him up at the Motorboat. In Gelendzhik hospital after examination the surgeon said:
 - Gas gangrene. Only the amputation of his legs ... agree?
 - I want to live! - Said Golimbievsky.
... Anatoly Golimbievsky lived up to 80 years, infecting everyone around her cheerfulness. His "golden hands" were used in metrology institute where he worked all his life as a leading engineer and manufactured thousands of machines, appliances and accessories. According to the city and to the country he traveled by car, which is altered to manual control.
 - I am proud - he said - that comes from sailor tribe. I believe in the invincible power, the power and progress of our Navy ... I believe in the steadfastness of our flag - the flag of sea power, sea Guard ...
P.S. This picture, in which cadets Nakhimov Naval College led by an officer saluted veteran Golimbievskomu, it was made in 1989 on the waterfront in Leningrad photographer Ivan Kurtovo. First published this image "Change" - the most advanced at that time the newspaper.
Sailor Anatoly Golimbievsky was in the first part of the landing Marines landed on the Minor Earth. He was found on a battlefield with no signs of life, with wounds to the legs and arms. In Tbilisi hospital brave sailor rescued, but could not save his legs. But this sailor is radiated joyous, that he was able to win and to marry the head nurse - a Georgian ... Mirza's daughter Tamara gave birth to her grandson, Anatoly waited Leopoldovich and grandson ...
It is necessary to admit that the details of his courageous act, perhaps, preserved only in the memoirs of the former commander of the "Wits", Rear Admiral S.S.Vorkova. It is better to witness these events, it is impossible to tell.
... Myskhako. Low long-suffering land. Under Novorossiysk Anatoly Golimbievskogo took the party. With a red-hot from the hot shooting a gun in a tattered vest, he rushed forward furiously. Only forward. In the foe ... I tripped over bursts. He jumped up and down again. With the annoyance felt the knee - sticky with blood. Gritting his teeth, he crawled forward, which ran the other.
Soon Golimbievsky made his way to the enemy bunker occupied by thirteen wounded Marines and two days together with them kept the defense. On the third day, the wounded and the other leg, crawled to a machine-gun nest. Aptly cast "grenade." The enemy bullet hit in the right arm. He returned to his comrades. In only four remained alive. Only on the seventh day of unbearable din, thirst, hunger, picked him up at the Motorboat. In Gelendzhik hospital after examination the surgeon said:
 - Gas gangrene. Only the amputation of his legs ... agree?
 - I want to live! - Said Golimbievsky.
... Anatoly Golimbievsky lived up to 80 years, infecting everyone around her cheerfulness. His "golden hands" were used in metrology institute where he worked all his life as a leading engineer and manufactured thousands of machines, appliances and accessories. According to the city and to the country he traveled by car, which is altered to manual control.
 - I am proud - he said - that comes from sailor tribe. I believe in the invincible power, the power and progress of our Navy ... I believe in the steadfastness of our flag - the flag of sea power, sea Guard ...
P.S. This picture, in which cadets Nakhimov Naval College led by an officer saluted veteran Golimbievskomu, it was made in 1989 on the waterfront in Leningrad photographer Ivan Kurtovo. First published this image "Change" - the most advanced at that time the newspaper.

--img2--

Source: www.facebook.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting