My wife is away for a week, leaving her husband with a dog. Here's how it ended!

What would happen if a man, far from farming, will be left to himself for a whole week? The website invites the reader to dream and to laugh together!

Sunday I was alone. For the whole week. Wife left yesterday. The dog jumped to my bed, wagging his tail. Embraced. Rose is in a good mood. Go for the stars, slowly. Now to smoke everywhere. Estimated daily routines. Considered how much time it will take to wash, shave, walking the dog. Yes I still have a lot of free time! I don't understand why the wife so often complains about his lack? The evening turned on the Desk lamp, wiped the table with a fresh towel — created a festive atmosphere. Cleaning, washing dishes was postponed for tomorrow.

Monday back From work later. Dirty dishes is not diminished. It would be necessary to slightly revise the order of the day. The dog explained that the feast is not always with us, and is quite rare and more often yesterday than tomorrow. For dinner yesterday, fried dumplings.

Tuesday Took the day off — housework takes me longer than I thought. Sleep in. The dog did not wait for a morning walk in the hallway could not resist. Removed, but the love of the dog is already taking place. The smell remained, had to spray deodorant. In the kitchen found that sausages can be heated in the soup and eat straight from the pan. Decided that vacuum daily, as it was the wife, don't. The main thing — to take off their shoes at the door and wash the dog's paws.

Wednesday lunchtime — bed to fill today I won't. Dog no complicated dishes. It goes on dry food. Myself opened a can of saury in oil. The problem with the sink — it was clogged with potato skins, cold fat, and pasta. Tried to break through. Did not budge. Decide what daily shaving — an anachronism and a waste of time.

Thursday I'm not sweeping the floor. This work began to irritate me. The dog took a left at the entrance. Better is a service with a doorman, than throws your "Pedigree" on all corners. The motto of the evening down with cans! For dinner only that does not require opening molding cuts. Drank tea with a bun.

Friday the mess in the apartment is turned into uncontrollable chaos. Angry dog tore the nightgown of his wife and a pair of shoes. I wanted him to make a verbal reprimand, but he's not wagging his tail. He kind of pissed. In the evening, decided not to undress. What's the point in the morning to dress again. And the bed to make it easier — maybe fix the blanket.

Saturday my dog decided to eat together. Straight from the fridge. Did it quickly so as not to keep it long open. He is not cold and smell something. Decided on the only right thing to do — take the dog and go for a walk. Live to see tomorrow and everything will speak to his wife. You can't do that — throw me a disabled family life for a week. And even with the dog!

via storyfox.ru/post/otryvok-iz-dnevnika-odnogo-muzha-kotoryj-ostalsya-na-nedelyu-odin/

Tags

See also

New and interesting