Muffin is one of the most popular and traditional a La carte products all over the world: in Ukraine — bread, in France, a lot of them: and the usual French bun (brioche) and croissants, bagels, etc., in Finland — cinnamon rolls in America rolls with ham. Rolls "Cinnabon" has become so popular that are traditional for 54 countries.
What could be more delicious homemade cakes? The smell of fresh baking, is incomparable!
Lush, rosy, Yes, so intricately curled.
The calorie content is high;
Cooking time 2 hours 40 min.
Number of servings — 10-12pcs.
In the dough:
- Egg — 2 PCs.
- Dry yeast — 1,5 tsp
- Milk — 1 Cup (about 230 ml)
- Sugar -80 g.
- Butter -100 g.
- Flour — 600 — 700 g (including podpis)
- Sugar 30-50 g
- Mak — 20-30 g
Method of preparation:
1. In warm milk add the yeast, teaspoon of sugar, add 200-300 g of flour, knead the dough and leave for 30-40 minutes until doubled.
2. The dough came.
3. In a separate bowl melt vegetable oil, add eggs, stir.
4. In oil-clear mixture, add sugar, stir.
5. Add the mixture to the yeast mixture and remaining flour, knead the dough.
Leave to rise for 1 hour
6. Now you can start cutting the dough.
The piece of dough to roll out, sprinkle with sugar and poppy seeds.
7. Roll roll and cut into squares.
8. The square cut in the middle to half and to expand.
9. Put the buns on a baking sheet, greased.
10. Bake in a preheated 180C oven for about 35 minutes, until Golden brown.