Exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma

If you have prostatitis or BPH, you may be treated with medication or traditional methods. But, regardless of the chosen method of treatment, also need to do exercises that stimulate blood circulation in the prostate. You need to either create your own set of exercises, or to get a complex. I offer ready complex.

I. p. — lying on your back, feet together, arms along the body.
— Bend your arms at the elbows. Leaning on elbows and heels, lift your pelvis, at the same time squeezing and sucking as if muscles of the anus. Return to I. p. Repeat 5-10 times.
— Lift the straight leg about 10-15 cm from the floor, while simultaneously spreading them to the sides — exhale. Connect the feet together and return to I. p. — breath. Repeat 4-6 times, but can be more.
— Bend your knees (feet on floor). Straightening and removing toward the right leg, simultaneously lift the pelvis slightly up. Return to I. p. The same with the left foot. Repeat 4-6 times.

I. p. — lying on his stomach, arms bent at the elbows, hands under her chin.
— How would shrink and pull in the muscles of the anus. Relax. Repeat 6-8 times.
— "Step" right foot over left and Vice versa. Repeat 4-6 times.

I. p. — lying on your back.
— Widely spread straight legs, arms lift up. Assume a sitting position — exhale. Bending the torso, both hands touch the sock of the right foot and return to I. p. — breath, then the left foot. Repeat 6-8 times.

I. p. — based on the knees and elbows.
— Straighten, lifting alternately right and left leg. Repeat 4-6 times.
— Lifting with the elbows and straightening the torso, simultaneously lift hands upwards — a breath. Return to I. p. exhale. Relax. Repeat 4-6 times.
— Straighten up. Arms at sides, feet spread wide. Sit down as I can between the heels on the floor — exhale, return to I. p. — breath. Repeat 6-8 times.
— Hands on waist. "Walk" on his knees back and forth for 30 seconds.

I. p. — sitting on the floor.
Legs bend at the knees (feet on the floor) and slide your fingers apart as you can. Pull right knee to the left heel and Vice versa. Repeat 6-8 times.
— Straighten your legs, extend hands forward. Leaning alternately on one and then the other buttock, without the aid of legs of "complete" on the buttocks forward and back to their original location. Repeat 5-10 times.

I. p. — standing, feet together, arms along the body.
— Put your hands up and take a straight right leg back — inhale, return to I. p. exhale. The same with the left foot. Repeat 4-6 times.
— Walk in place, raising their knees high, for a minute.
— Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Sit down, spreading his knees apart, hands forward — exhale. Return to I. p. — breath. Repeat 8-10 times.
— Perform circular movements with the pelvis to 8~10 times in each direction.
— Raise your hand — a breath, lower — exhale. Repeat 3-4 times.
— Walk around the room, let out your breath.

These exercises should be performed daily at a time convenient for you.
Golovkov, Aleksandr Vladimirovich

Source: natural-medicine.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting