Ninety six million one hundred sixty nine thousand seven hundred fifty seven
Even the most consistent supporters of healthy eating sometimes want to relax and treat yourself to something delicious. And when there comes a day when passion for fashionable, antioxidant-rich diet cannot resist the temptation to try something flour, it is desirable to know about what benefits and what harm brings this food. Today let's talk about pie.
This delightful pie with cabbage, fish or other toppings seems to be the antithesis of what is usually included in a diet diet. Does this mean that nothing useful in the pie no? As noted on the resource page Nutritionrank, it is rich in some mineral elements.Use pie:
The pie is rich in dietary fiber, protein and iron.Harm pie:
But, unfortunately, it is also characterized by a high content of saturated fats, cholesterol and sodium.The high-calorie pie
Let's talk about its nutritional properties in more detail. Based on taken one large pie, so all figures are very approximate, though, and will give you an idea about how rich the pie and does it make sense to interrupt rich in vegetables and fruit diet for this high-calorie dishes made from flour, which is largely akin to that served in fast food restaurants. There are so many ways to prepare this traditional Russian cuisine of the pie, and it means that the nutritional quality of the pie will vary depending on the recipe of its preparation. How many percent of the daily value of consumption of certain compounds in the pie, in parentheses.
The pie contains 126 grams of fat (193,8%), and 32 grams (160%) is saturated. While fatty acids — 0 grams. The pie contains 71 grams of protein that is 142% of the daily allowance. It 127 grams of carbohydrates (42.3%) and 7 grams dietary fiber (28%), and 5 grams of sugar and 311 milligrams of cholesterol (103,7%).
The pie contains 96 milligrams of calcium (9.6 percent), 10 milligrams of iron (55.6%), and 1000 milligrams of potassium (28,6%) and 2,000 milligrams of sodium (83,3%). Vitamin A in pie of 14 international units (IU, IU), which corresponds to 0,3% of the daily allowance.
Its energy value is incredibly high at 1949 calories, of which fat enters 1133 kilocalories.
Since all calculations were made on the basis of a specific recipe, posted by Sydney Oland portal Yummly, then it should be brought here. The amount of ingredients is for four pies, each of which represents one serving. Ingredients:
- olive oil;
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped);
- 4 escape of thyme;
- 227 grams small button mushrooms (cut into slices);
- 1 small bunch of dill (washed greens only, no stems);
- 6 peppercorn;
- 1 clove of garlic (peeled and crushed);
- 910 grams salmon fillets (cut into 4 pieces);
- 4 hard-boiled eggs;
- 93 grams long grain rice (boiled);
- 910 grams puff pastry (if frozen, it needs to leave overnight at room temperature to defrost);
- salt and ground black pepper.
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan; add the chopped onion 4 escape thyme and cook until until the onions are soft and Golden brown. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook further until all the products does not become dry and soft. Remove from the heat.
2. In a large frying pan (enough to fit the salmon fillet) put the fennel, peppercorn and garlic, cover them with cold water and simmer on a slow fire. Add the salmon fillets one piece at a time and simmer approximately 1 minute. Then turn it upside down and simmer another half a minute. Carefully take him out of the pans and cooled. Meanwhile, chop eggs.
3. When all the ingredients have cooled down, warmed up the oven to 190 C and divide the puff pastry into 4 pieces (frozen puff pastry dough is sold in sheets). In the center of each piece of puff pastry placed 1/4 of the total number of boiled rice, 1/4 of mushrooms, then sliced one chicken egg and a piece of salmon fillet. Gently close the edges of the dough around the fish, coat the top with egg white and place on a separate dish and put aside. Repeat these steps with each of the remaining three pies.
4. Put in oven and bake it pie about half an hour. This time should suffice to make the dough flushed.
Will do you experience desire in a holiday or weekend day to eat pie, knowing all its good and bad properties? Maybe you prefer to cook the pie for another recipe?