What to cook from cherries and a glass of kefir

Each hostess has favorite dishes: the ones that always cause delight at home and instantly eat, but at the same time just as quickly and easily prepared. It's for me. cherry.

And it does not matter whether it is fresh cherry or frozen, because regardless of the time of year and the weather outside the window, this cake can give a feeling of real summer on the plate!

What could be better than a delicate, sweet pulp and fragrant cherries! A little sour and a little cherry-tasting It is well combined with a sweet dough. At the same time, it is not difficult to prepare this delicacy and, if desired, you can easily cope with this pie in half an hour.

DepositPhotos

Recipe cake with cherry in the oven Editorial "Site" I suggest you make a delicious one. cherry-cake. In the warm period, you can use fresh berries, and in winter canned or frozen!

The ingredients
  • 1 tbsp kefir
  • 200g cherries
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder dough
  • 1 tsp butter
  • powdered sugar (optional)

Preparation
  1. Warm the oven to 180 degrees.

DepositPhotos

This cake can be prepared with both fresh cherries and frozen. Fresh berries need to be washed well and remove the bones, and then discarded on the coop to drain the juice. Frozen cherries thaw and also remove the juice formed.

Put sugar and eggs in a convenient container. Beat them with a wreath before small bubbles appear. 23

DepositPhotos

In a frothy homogeneous mass of eggs and sugar, pour kefir and mix everything thoroughly.

Now add baking powder and flour to the mass. The recipe contains 1 cup, which is 130 grams. But after all, the flour is different, and if you take into account the size of the eggs, and the density of kefir, then for the resulting too liquid mass it will need a little more. The dough should hardly fall from a spoon, that is, be like on pancakes.

DepositPhotos

The form for baking is oiled, and so that the cake does not stick to the bottom, it can be covered with parchment paper. I use a baking mold with a diameter of 18 centimeters, the height of the cake is about 7 centimeters. Pour the dough into the uniform.

Place the cherries on top and put the future cake in the oven. Bake the cake from half an hour to 45 minutes. Readiness is determined by a match (push it into the cake, if dry, then ready).

Allow the finished cake to cool in a slightly open oven. Sprinkle the cooled cake with powdered sugar and serve to aromatic tea or strong coffee, who likes what.

I also suggest you find out another recipe - Viennese pie with cherries. This treat is ideal for evening gatherings with close friends over a cup of hot coffee or tea.

A huge plus of this cake is that it is prepared from ordinary ingredients and in a minimum of time. The berry season is near, so take note of this wonderful recipe. By the way, cherry-stuff You can easily replace raspberries, apricots, blueberries and much more.

Share this wonderful recipe with friends, relatives and acquaintances!

Tags

See also

New and interesting