The story of one argument...

I am going once in the train, and in front of me begin to flourish the relationship of one young couple. The quarrel was all the rules: here you and throwing the phone (in man), and snatching a purse (a woman), and small brawl (mutual), and cries, shouting for the whole car: "Asshole... asshole... fuck you ... go away son you go away..." (female), and tears (also of course female), and the surly silence (male, respectively). In General, the normal average scene, perhaps after a long vacation between tired from each other people, one of which furious in ICP-dimensional crisis.

I spoke on the phone and my companion, hearing all those screams and cries, he asks what is happening there.

And I answer him quite loudly that that's just here in my eyes is even one free man more, imagine... that's just 10 minutes, well, maybe plus 2-3 months for divorce... and I'm like first in line, yeah... no, about their property don't know... Yes, the child has that one... and it's not scary, it's only 25% of child support from wages Yes, cute... nothing... Yes, like...

The couple immediately fell silent and started staring at me. I said and tried to smile at the man. The man smiled at me once in answer and, when he moved from his female half on another row, then another a couple of times turned in my direction and we smiled on each other. His wife has a little cry, stood up, contemptuously at me glared and moved to her husband, then he gently cooing and kissing him in the cheek. When they got out of our car, she held him firmly by the arm a couple of times and really glared at me.

I'm probably a fairy. Saved a couple from divorce.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: infouse.ru/istori/istori55.php

Tags

See also

New and interesting