Men aged over...

Fifty five million nine hundred forty thousand five hundred eighteen

Once upon a time, when I was twenty, I made friends with one elderly woman. Polina Andreyevna was fifty-five years, and in the mornings and evenings she was walking in the Park near our Dorm, my dog, a small breed of the doggy.

Sometimes they were joined by an elderly man with the same phlegmatic ovcarica elderly, and in those moments when man was not, she enjoyed chatting with me if you saw me somewhere on the bench.
Polina was in a sense, alone — her husband died twenty years ago, and children have long had their own families. However, resentful of the life she didn't look at all, on the contrary, was one of those people who are happy, no matter what.

It was noticeable that the man, shepherd, Polina Andreyevna concerned — was worth the time to see what eyes he looks at her and how gently leads the elbow, as soon became clear. However, Polina and she treated him very warmly.

Once I learned that he, this man, alone. And somehow, naively, decided to open Polina Andreevna eyes. I asked then, why, if they have a clear understanding and mutual sympathy — so, why wouldn't they be reunited? Moreover, to live together they have where.

And Polina said one thing, the real meaning of which came to me much later. She smiled and said he had long thought about it, and to him, the owner of the dog really has the warmth, but... She's fifty-five years and converge at this age for her is so simply to add to his worries.
And that's the only one who will really benefit from this Union, the same one her older buddy.

Then our conversation was interrupted by a bystander, and then I never found the chance to ask her what she meant.

The first time I realized this when I was about thirty. I much enjoy talking with people and must be some strange property in my head causes me often to reflect on life.

You know, I somehow came to the conclusion that nature is above us laughed, making us completely different not only bodies, but brains. And these inconsistencies are growing gramci eternal life.
Here, for example, thinks the average girl, years to twenty-five?
It's just. The average girl doesn't want to be alone. She wants to have a lover, ideally to go with this man to the registry office, to give him the kids when traveling, take two and live a long happy and friendly family.

Thinking about the average kid, years to twenty-five?
Though, there is so clear, but I'll give a hint. Not for nothing that the phrase "is not developed" is used more often, it is to men.
Boys — it's a breeze. No, they probably also want to have a girl, but better — a few, and about to go to the registry office, but to have kids when traveling, and does, for the most part, out of the question.

But it takes five years. Or seven. Or ten. And everything changes. The boys suddenly comes the understanding that the girls, alternating with kaleidoscopic frequency, it is certainly funny, but... it requires too big cost and not so much material as moral. Because still will get, until you will pass all of this apostily ritual poluprecnik dance... but in the end Yes in the end everything almost the same.

And it's still got to get up and someone to look up to. What for? For sex? Ridiculously. Very funny. This is all with age becomes difficult and lazy. And then comes the realization that this is the freedom that the boys are so afraid of losing in his youth, in fact, she is a whore.

Thirty and free — go wherever you want. And to go, in General, and especially nowhere. That, in fact, to get up and go to the pub, and sit there, blowing beer, or whatever, and to look out for? Or on a Dating site? And then persuade her to go for a walk — as it should be, it will be worth it?

Over thirty and can do whatever you want. And to do something, it turns out, is nothing special. Especially in the evenings. And sitting, scratching my belly, watching TV and trying to remember who else is there in a notebook and either already busy, or all that it was, and no longer want.

And comes suddenly to yesterday's boys that bed games every time with a fresh bird is certainly not bad, but... tired, and this bird, too, need somewhere to take.

And you have, slightly beaten down by life, I just want to sleep and you are still little, but hurts somewhere near the back.
And more importantly — want to have someone just cooked you the same soup, tasty, watered it with sour cream, and watched, smiling, as you, the hungry who came in from the cold into a warm apartment, sitting and eating it for both cheeks. And to hell with the boring dumplings, long hardened in the freezer.
And then someone to bring you tea.

And then you removed the Cup and the dish, and wouldn't have to wash them. And it's not even in the bowls and not soup, and that I want to come to the apartment in which someone is waiting. In the apartment where your shirts appear clean and ironed yourself, where your bed is already removed by someone, and there on the window sill centimeter layer of dust.
In the apartment where it is just warm and cozy.

And suddenly comes the understanding that the same sex who you were chasing, now more regularly, not you, and your married friend. Because you, the sex, still have to find, and at a friend's — Yes, here it is always at hand. And let his wife is not so perfect and not a model, and she had hips and a tummy but she is just beside.

I have noticed long ago: slightly after the age of thirty — this is the Rubicon, after which unmarried men EN masse want to get married. They suddenly realize that one is not so good, and starting to seriously look and look.

And here it turns out that nature really funny! — great over all had a good laugh. And he laughed heartily.

And suddenly it turns out that to get something not particularly to anyone.
Young birds are more and more looking towards the same young gentlemen (who then, "not after", and leave them with children), and what the hell do you old thirty-five years of hell, with the first sedentary in her hair, gave up a young girl?

Well, would you at least immensely rich, had at least a jeep and a big loot…
So no, you're — well, admit it! — completely average, go to work from nine until six, Monday to Friday and your salary is the same the average. And you know: if you have a family, to live normally, your woman is also supposed to work, and he if you will, that with great difficulty.

No, young males, treated the young hens, as poor as you, but they have these males, is the main and indisputable advantage: they are young. And you're not. And because younger girls are not recorded in the lists you with your sedinami.

And you start to look at the ladies that is already older. They are also nice and flowing like wine, and clearly know how to cook the soup, I...

And here the main ambush was waiting. They are older women too "your" just to be with you. Just because you're you.

They are already drunk this life, they were peresvodili the first time and pulling their children, and most importantly — they understand all too well already that the family is not only a lightness of being, but also shirts, socks, and the dust on the windowsill; and that the man next to them is another concern.

And concerns, but men, and women enough so. Especially if the children.
And they don't look at how handsome you are and Joker, they look at what you can give in return for caring for yourself and for the same soup.

And you're shit if you think about it, can't give.

Salary? Don't be ridiculous. You're average, she is too, and therefore earns no less than you (and sometimes more), but because of this Union will benefit only you: she'll provide, but now she will add the household chores, because historically it happened: work at home — she is always female.
And the fact that she used to be able to procrastinate, or not do at all, now I have to do because there is you and your borscht and shirts that need Ironing for you.

Sex? Amusingly. Only she blossomed sexually, and she should be, and you slowly fade away, and now you're lazy once a week is enough to feel serene.
But not enough for all the remaining time to take care of you.

You have what is called, "with hands"? And how in the place of hands? I suppose, not a house in the village. And is it true that "Golden hands"? Or you have to ask ten times, until you score the most notorious nail? Well, admit it.

A man who will protect her from life's problems? Oh!
It will get most likely a sloth with a belly and old pants.

It turns out the circle, if you think well that you're married, get the borscht, shirts and care about myself, but she... extra work in the house and, by and large, to have another baby. Only adult.
And she understands this. Because eyeing you a lot more than you to her.
"We choose, us choose as it often does not match..."

There, in the beginning, I said closer to thirty, I realized something.
So — I realized that the man in the age of "thirty" family is more important than a woman the same age.

But the nature of the joke even more. Ask, what is? I'll tell you it's very simple.
Women are psychologically stronger than men, it is a known fact. Women are stronger mentally.

Yes, a human being is fresh, it definitely. And we all at least somewhere in my heart, but I'm afraid to be alone. Women too afraid. But often a sober look at the potential "next man" and that he is in a woman's life brings, outweighs the fear. And in addition, women, often, at this age have children. And they to her. And the man — what?

And that men of age "for" the family, like nothing else.
And it is men, from loneliness, often begin to sleep. And down.

No, it is not a question of marginality, it just all becomes something not really needed, and just does not make much sense. To achieve something — why? For whom or what?
And especially to care for themselves already as it becomes useless.
Put the next ten average women without husbands, aged about forty, and ten of these same average men without wives — and you will understand everything yourself.

Just so it was and always will be: man makes woman.
And not just doing — it is women who are ultimately cared for by men and they women often keep men afloat.

But because men, right now, remove priests from the sofa and go kiss the wife. Well, those men, from whom they, the wives, are.

And the rest — well, the rest, God forbid, that found.published 

Source: talumala.com/ru/mir-semi/on-i-ona/o-zhenshchinakh/5082-muzhchiny-v-vozraste-za

Tags

See also

New and interesting