Cameron Diaz of the body: the law of hunger, the science of strength and other ways to love Your amazing body

Thirty six million seven hundred ten thousand nine hundred eighty nine

42-year-old Hollywood star, famous for his slim athletic figure, shares in his book about why bad dieting and why is it important to do fitness.

In fact, the work of Cameron, entitled "the Book of the body: the law of hunger, the science of strength and other ways to love your amazing body" was released a year ago, but only now has become available in Russian.

In his book, the actress, who began his career as a model, shares with the readers his secrets and discoveries that will help each willing (or wanting — secrets of universal) to find harmony and health.

Cameron admits that she was very thin, and not really thinking about what to eat, and how to maintain her figure. For the first time with serious physical activities she encountered in the film "Charlie's Angels" — a specially invited instructor of the performers squeeze all the juice. But then Diaz and learned that soreness is the best friend. "The stress that we endured was outrageous, but at the same time, they have transformed us physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Thanks to my teacher I learned the abilities of his body. I squeezed out all that is possible. I learned that pain is temporary and strength is forever. I managed to get the power you always wanted my body," recalls Cameron.

Subsequently, training became her weekly, if not daily, routine. Also, Cameron has studied many sources on healthy eating. And now generously shares with others studied. Here are a few tips that it gives in his book:

— Control your pain yourself! If you day by day feeling tired, it could mean that you either do not sleep or eat properly, or drink enough water, or not enough moving. A full night's sleep with proper nutrition and physical activity to provide you a charge of vivacity for the whole day.

— Plan your diet! Go to the grocery store with a list. While planning the meal plan for a week, think about how hard it will be. Are you going to train only 2-3 times or every day? Depending on this procuring more or less nutritious products. It is best to spend a couple of hours on Sunday to prepare basic meals in advance and put it in containers.

— Make fitness a priority! Many people spend hours sitting in social networks and other unnecessary things, but complain that they have no time to train. Let the workout is in your schedule the first place — because the body and health you have one! And already the remaining time is spend on what you want.

— Don't focus on weight. You should strive not for pounds, and in excellent health, strength and harmony, and accordingly to build your workouts and nutrition. And the numbers on the scale is secondary.

— Stop comparing yourself with others! "When you compare yourself with someone else, you think you're good enough, and that the release of negative energy, — says Cameron. — It is better to direct this energy into something useful. The main thing is to accept your body and stop being embarrassed". published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: fitfixed.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting