Evolution of Cameron Diaz

Throughout his adult life, the actress Cameron Diaz is working on its own figure. From his youth, it is involved in sports and (a miracle!) The fruits of her efforts are very visible. Perhaps Cam - one of the main sports-stacked women in Hollywood, and it is in some 40 years! I propose to follow the changes in her figure in the last 18, and learn the secrets of its harmony.

July 28, 1994

Even at the premiere of the movie "Mask" in Beverly Hills, 22-year-old Cameron asked how she manages to maintain its luxury shape (in the "mask" it really was just a sweetie, so the question is absolutely the case), and the young actress is simple and uncomplicated with a proprietary smile on his face he said, "I like to exercise and do not hesitate to sweat. You know, I even like it ».

17 June 1997

Arriving at the screening of "Best Friend's Wedding" Cameron wore a black dress made her even slimmer than it actually is. The actress also gave an interview in which it was asked again about her body, the main and most piquant of which are still up. Reporters noticed that Diaz looks very smart, to which she once again (as if forcing themselves have finally go to the gym instead of pants sit in the offices) said: "Difficult exercise is uniquely mine. I can not live without those workouts that make my heart literally jump out of my chest ».

October 22, 2000

At the premiere of "Charlie's Angels" Cameron revealed in all its glory their slender legs (the way it is considered that they are the most beautiful in Hollywood). At this point, I agree. Tights and boots - slaughtered :)

May 20, 2002

Cannes Film Festival. Cam revived his Oscar gown of 2000 ...

"My fountain of youth? Sport, healthy diet, lots of water, lots of laughter! »
June 15, 2005

"I'm much better than 20 years. People often do not realize that if you take care of your body, then eventually it will respond gratefully. I am absolutely convinced of this »

November 29, 2006

Some time Cam was a brunette that it did not spoil. The figure over the years all the same sports and in it, for sure, many things would have looked better than on the models.

July 14, 2007

Cameron Diaz. Back view. By the way, in a 2007 interview Diaz admitted that she would like a little more of his ass, because men love women juicy, but, alas, she has a different structure of the area.

March 7, 2010

On the 82nd Oscars Cameron arrived in a dress Oscar de la Renta, which, though not to evaluate the figure, but it gives the opportunity to see the beautiful creations of the designer and the actress's face. Speaking of his face. Often Diaz said that is not afraid to grow old and she even likes to find in their new wrinkles! It is a bit unusual for a woman, but perhaps it is not telling the truth, and a little disingenuous? From plastic it does not forswear a pity, especially in her when no movable facial anywhere.

August 7, 2011

At the Teen Choice Awards last year, Cam took the award for best comedy actress for her role in the movie "Bad Teacher." After all, the actress also convinced that over the years the person becomes stronger physically, mentally and rereadings from an emotions. I think that is not applicable to all, but in general its mouth speaketh the truth.

May 22, 2012

Cameron came to the premiere of the comedy "What To Expect When waiting for a child" in a beautiful white suit that successfully emphasizes all external beauty that she is. Her muscles become stronger, but the taste is much improved.

Tags

See also

New and interesting