Cameron Diaz for Harper Bazaar

One of the actresses in Hollywood smiling - Cameron Diaz - is celebrating not only its 42th birthday (who would have thought!), But also the twentieth anniversary of an acting career in Hollywood. Most recently, Cameron took part in a photo shoot for the magazine Harper's Bazaar. As usual, the pictures of the actress showed her shapely legs and chiseled shape.

In an interview with Diaz also spoke about his personal life and rumors associated with her and her best friend Drew Barrymore.

Cameron Diaz on the cover of Harper's Bazaar

Recently, the actress has repeatedly said that it comfortably alone and if so it is not destined to meet his "prince", she'll get over it. But due to the fact that Cameron once confessed that she had a relationship with girls, journalists are increasingly trying to find out whether her connection with Drew.

Cameron Diaz described as relates to the gossip about her and Drew:

"I do not pay attention to such rumors. There will always be gossips who like to discuss something like that. They like scandals. I like to stick labels on anything that beyond their understanding. So they feel comfortable. And most importantly - they like to assume, with whom could happen something scandalous »

Cameron Diaz in a photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar

"One of the news agencies have recently turned to me to ask if I was with Drew? I literally jaw dropped. It is as if I was asked whether I was engaged in sex with his sister. Are you crazy? We never even talk of it was not! »

Photographed actress Camila Arkans.

Tags

See also

New and interesting