Why would a man get close to nature

I raised this topic because I feel very well surrounded by nature, and only there can I in the greatest degree to restore their strength.

In recent years, more and more people complaining of tiredness and stress, but I'm not sure that many of them paid the least bit of time to perform this problem. We humans, as living beings, to some extent, dependent on nature, although in recent years we have created many artificial environments in which we live today. We have to keep a closer connection with nature, in order to be able to get what we need for life.

I don't know how many people know that the earth contains beneficial to our body energy, and in order to meet it, we must have direct contact with the ground. To have this contact, you need to walk barefoot on the earth, the stone paths or the grass. Thus the transfer of negatively charged particles to our body.

These electrons have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action which is necessary our body for normal functioning. Among other useful properties of electrons, it can be noted the improvement in heart rate, decrease blood viscosity, and strengthen the immune system.

Also, few people know that on our stop there are places which project a each internal organ and during the walk we get the healing effect of reflexology. Reflexology with relaxing different parts of the body helps the body function better. Thus, all you need to do is just to take your shoes off and walk barefoot on natural surfaces.

I think of my grandparents when I was a kid and summer was helping them by the garden, I almost always saw them walking barefoot. Now that I think about it, you realize that they had a special immunity. Maybe you can remember something like that in their parents, grandmothers and grandfathers.

Lately there have been many studies on the bioenergetics of the earth, the effect of "grounding" and its beneficial energy. This is discussed in the documentary "Grounded" ("Grounded").

When we have the opportunity to walk barefoot on the grass or other natural surfaces, and this chance should not be missed. Surrounded by nature we have the opportunity to do different useful for your body things and to enjoy its effect, but we neglect it more and more lately. Probably any of us has ever been on the sea, walked barefoot on the beach and can remember what it's a nice feeling to walk barefoot on the sand.published

Source: vacantaincamping.ro

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.ecology.md

Tags

See also

New and interesting