Good girls dismantled puppies

Fifty seven million six hundred thirty three thousand eight hundred eight

My friend's girlfriend, arrived suddenly early in the morning, and opened with his key the door caught him and me in bed together. No, it's not what you think, I just stayed the night with him. Interesting is another. Looking at our bare legs sticking out from under the blanket, making eyes like a young deer, Bambi – she silently left the room and went to the kitchen to make us tea and cut sandwiches."If I could ask anything or making a scene!" — through clenched teeth friend, got out of bed and went into the shower as if nothing had happened. Then we had Breakfast then she washed the dishes, then we went to work. Scandal never happened, in the evening, in lace lingerie, she was waiting for him at home.

A typical "good girl", isn't it?
Today I actually like it...

She is young and beautiful. She dresses elegantly and verified, just as men like – a mixture of nuclear fairy Princess and slutty pop star. It three times a week and regularly goes to the gym and diet. She has a job with a decent salary and dowry — apartment from my parents and a car purchased on credit. She is honest, loyal, sweetheart. But she's all alone, all alone, for years, chronically and hopeless.

What's wrong with her?

She never raises her voice, not make trouble in the shops, not getting drunk and danced on the racks. She has no skeletons in the closet, a weird hobby, ex-husbands and children from previous marriage. But there is a good education, a shelf of well-selected books and a pair of neutral hobby. She is quite uninhibited in bed — I really did not check, but in any case, the phrase "anal sex" does not force it to curve.

Yes, it happens to her stick men from the category of "shoved, pulled, ran," and for grandma, cloakroom ready to privlacnost just in case, so to say warm up — it's very like the process of courtship. But even they quickly merge and go to much more ugly, sloppy, nervous, irritable girls than her.

Unfortunately, she's too good. Unbearable good!
Faceless, no, perfect... Ugh, boring!

It is all too "so". As if she just came out of the factory with standard factory settings. Model "Good young woman", made according to GOST.

Such girls do not like, do not care and are not as catchy as "Ford focus" as the clothes of the "Aceldama" and base sets from IKEA. Yes, everything is great, everything is convenient, like all other people – is that it's unspeakably boring.

Men like the exclusive – and no matter the merits or faults, just not factory settings. A little more here this option a little less than that – so much for individuality. Draws the pulse of life which I think is sometimes called sexuality. Attract features, details, even the flaws.

Attract those who speak about something with passion, and those who are about something silent.
And she's not attracted to.

Yes, it can support conversation on any topic, she always, even if you do not understand, politely laughing at other people's jokes. She jokes often, but more and more some popular quotes from the Internet. She, like, have some opinions, but no one ever saw what she really fiercely and passionately argues.

It is suitable to everyone and no one – no one pushes, but anybody and does not attract. If she remains the only woman on Earth, the only man on the Earth, most likely, confidentially asks her: "Help me look, maybe there's another woman?".

Of course, she won't beat rage your dishes, but also to choke of happiness with her will not work. What she needs, she doesn't know. Seemed to have a list of options for suitable young man, but he's so normal that she probably wrote it off with the "10 traits of the perfect man"...

Start biting your nails, whether you want to tell her. — Buy black lipstick. Ride naked on a Bicycle through the streets. Wake up. Rasstavalis. Already find out who you really are. Find out what you want for you!
But too good girl do not understand.

And not understand why another man fled from it to some bitch.
She cries and the hurt to ask – Good women are not wanted?

PS And the girl is my friend still threw pretty quickly.
Not rendered slavish obedience and "ready for anything".
Good girls dismantle the puppies and then I throw it and grow up bitch © published Author: NATALIA COSHAREL P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: cosharel.livejournal.com/465790.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting