Generation of irresponsible

Ninety seven million three hundred fifty three thousand three hundred ninety one

I might expect to find in the Internet the girl-photographer-"sadamitsu" and I like her photos. Since I'm in fotoreplica now seeking if not all, a lot to feel, then I write the girl: "take me to the wedding free assistant?" Swadeshi surprised, but assigns to me today at 12 o'clock meeting to look at me, I'm all for fruit is.

I scored an appointment in Calendar, in learning the reminder, I wear pants, watch and a camera and at the appointed time come today to the place appointed. Waiting until the hands on the clock will close at 12: 00 PM, I call:

Lena, Hello, I'm here.

– In what place? apartment silence in the tube companion immediately gave me bad thoughts.

– Tretyakov, at the entrance, we were supposed to meet.

– Oh, I forgot.

I have learned to keep the Mat even when you get hammer toes, so I reservedly say:

– Zashib. All the best, and hang up. To listen to stupid excuses or something like that I categorically did not want. Despise.

But there it was: within 10 minutes I was on the phone fly three texts, in which she (gasp!) instead of just apologizing for your school, knocks me on the head three points:

1. They say it's my fault for not reminding him of the meeting.

2. Not very, say, wanted to meet with hysterical (this is a direct rudeness in my address), which immediately throws the tube.

3. And anyway, they say, I owes you nothing

I watched as podrygala this text and the source dried up. A simple logical phrase, "I'm Sorry, I forgot about the meeting" there has not got.

Generation of irresponsible morons. Let me forgive those young people, who are always on time and comes to see you fellows, but you are a unique exception. The rest – studiesa in the corners of the kittens, not wanting to admit their puddles, even when they are already poking his nose, taking by the scruff.

I've seen enough of this irresponsible behavior that simply forces already there. The usual algorithm "set up a meeting for her, and could not – have been warned" – a rarity. 9 times out of 10 people aged 18 to 26 years for appointments JUST don'T COME. In a very successful option for twenty minutes before (when you've almost arrived on the scene) you arrives to the fucking text message, you see, he/she fails. I drove 18 miles, half of Moscow, the creature with two transfers on the subway, spending a half hour on the way to one side, completely broken a day, and you, scum, "does NOT work"? And you write me about it 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment?! But, again, LUCK – man picked up the phone and texted you that "didn't work". Not withered hands dirty! The vast majority JUST did NOT COME.

And when you, after waiting 10-15 minutes, call the person and ask where you say, honey, but all they hear is "Oh, I can't do it" or "Oh, I forgot", then... I don't know how tactfully, without mats to finish this sentence. Friend worked on recruiting, so he also just yelled: I read the summary, I call, schedule the appointment, send a reminder during the day, everything is OK. the time Comes — does NOT COME! JUST DON'T COME!

And only 1 in 10 (one in ten words!) silently, without disruption, without the kicks, without podergivani and intimidation, silently HE COMES on the appointed day at the appointed time. I am ready to embrace and carry into the hands of the person who just agreed just come to the meeting. It is, in fact, that 15 years ago was the NORM. And before our mom and dad somehow managed to arrange meetings for a couple of months without any SMS and mobile communication. And these... a Generation of morons from Facebook, with like-for-brains who don't even know how to use the Calendar on my phone and not the fact that the house is accustomed to the tray. Sorry, have accumulated.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: zimaj.livejournal.com/248229.html?thread=11370917

Tags

See also

New and interesting