How to make a fruit salad really quickly

I love fruit salads, but, frankly, I don't always have the patience to peel and cut these fruits. Now, if someone did it for me! And so, in most cases, I only just OK my strawberries or, say, the grapes and eat them fresh.

But now everything has changed! Finally I will be able to feast on their favorite fruit salads without spending a lot of time and effort into making them. And all thanks to the author of this video who told (and shown) how to prepare fruits and berries for this dessert almost immediately.

Thanks to these wonderful tips on preparation of fruit salads, now I know how to remove the stones from the cherries, wash and chop the kiwi and properly prepare the melon, strawberries, mango, banana and grapes! My quick salad of fruit will turn out just great!

It's an incredibly useful life skill for all lovers of summer desserts! I can't wait when you go to cook your favorite fruit salad! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: marketium.ru/bystryi-fruktovyj-salat/

Tags

See also

New and interesting