Control as a way of loving

When, one wonders, how and why, and why the hell people decided that control is the way to love, show love, prove your love and all?

Recently, women in marriage were completely controlling. Straight was a sign of good taste "to let" or "let go" of her husband's friends to drink beer and hereinafter. To check where he was, with whom, in the header do. Of course, we can talk about the fact that the woman was a Strict Mother, or about what is codependency, but in fact, women were firmly convinced that this is the most that neither is LOVE.

And such control is the mark of a good loving wife. As for me, it's more about that woman not being able to fill my life with some of his own meaning, filled her first with a man, then children, and, respectively, than filled, and controlled. Well this is kinda weird, when your own life is going to go anywhere without a hat, and there is frost.

Now there is something in society has changed, and increasingly I see a very different picture. Exactly the opposite. Control changes sex! Whether the craze was influenced by the Vedas, or even some infection, but the collective unconscious at this time raged in men's minds. Increasingly, men assume the role of head of the family (which, in fact, quite natural), choose a pattern of total control (which is weird).

"Don't run", "do not paint", "feel not", "no pain". Where was that bought it, who you're talking to? Should stay at home, because I said so.

Do not report? — Humiliate me as a man. Not smiling when I want to humiliated me as a man. WTF??? How can it humiliate??? To feel humiliation in such a situation, is something about himself and not about the woman, no? Direct some kind of trouble, epidemic control, since the education of the wife, finishing her orgasm. In addition, it appears that the control is a manifestation of masculinity. And this love, if that. A surprising number.

No, I'm not against everyone loved how can. But something tells me that the control has nothing to do with love. The feeling of anxiety and helplessness — Yes. The sense of inferiority completely. In fear to be abandoned, if the partner will be free too. But not for love.

Love is my own choice and my responsibility to take care of the man, to respect him, to accept or not to accept something in it. This life is without any warranty (scary, yeah, but only the first ten years). The global trust without expectations. The recognition of their right to walk in the cold without a hat, a recognition of his maturity and wisdom, no matter how obscure they did not.

Sorry, was inspired. If earlier women more often complained that her husband, the bastard, "out of control", now they said that they would like themselves to fend off the hands quickly. Oh.

published

Author: Nadezhda Navrotskaya

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: navrotska-ya.livejournal.com/17415.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting