Buckwheat pancakes gluten free

Buckwheat flour has no gluten, but because pancakes usually turn out too fragile, break in a rollover. I wanted to find a solution to this problem.

Well, actually, I was poeksperimentirovat, and this is what I came up with in the end. The logic I was following, I long ago made a cake with corn flour, which also has no gluten part of flour is brewed. So I decided to try this method — the result I was really pleased.
Water and yogurt can replace milk, but the buttermilk pancakes tender.

Ingredients:

• 50 grams of buckwheat flour
  • 125g water (hot)
  • 2 PCs eggs
  • 200 grams yogurt ( depending on how liquid the kefir, it may need slightly more)
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tablespoon of sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
Method of preparation:
Mix the flour with sugar, salt and boiling water. Knead well. Get pasty mass. To drive eggs one by one, adding the next only when previous fully involved.
Add yogurt and oil, mix well. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Before frying add soda (not extinguish!). I mix it with 1 tablespoon of water to more evenly distributed across the dough, and then added to the dough quickly and intensively mixed.
Pan razorit much oil. Bake pancakes with two sides until Golden brown.
Serve immediately.
Delicious, if you miss the hot pancakes with butter. You can stuff both sweet and not sweet fillings.

published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: kinda-cook.livejournal.com/235808.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting