How to cook gluten-free buckwheat pancakes

Buckwheat Pancakes without wheat flour and Gluten free are the perfect Breakfast and replace the regular wheat pancakes.

My recipe contains only healthy and natural ingredients, with no added sugar. Well, the result speaks for itself — these pancakes are eaten with the wind!

Ingredients:
  • Eggs — 6
  • Buckwheat flour is ground from green buckwheat — 1+1/4 Cup
  • Milk, coconut/unpasteurized cow's — 1 Cup
  • Water — 1 Cup
  • Lemon juice/Kombucha/kefir for fermentation — 2 tablespoons
  • Butter/ghee/coconut oil, melted — 2 tablespoons
  • Sea salt/Himalayan — pinch
  • Vanilla extract — 1 teaspoon

Method of preparation: 1. In the evening in a ceramic or glass bowl (I use my blender) mix just milled buckwheat flour, salt, milk, water, lemon juice/Kombucha/kefir and healthy fat choices. Mix well. Cover and leave to ferment in mounds at night.

2. Before baking pancakes, add in our flour mixture with eggs and vanilla extract and stir.

3. Bake on medium heat on the frying pan greased with ghee or coconut oil until the ends of the pancake begins to brown. Gently flip. Fry until Browning.

4. Stacking pancakes on top of each other, not forgetting to grease each with butter.

Note. Pancakes brown (roasted buckwheat) will have a different consistency and is very strong, a typical buckwheat odor. Cook with love!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: happyandnatural.com/grechnevye-bliny-bez-pchenichnoj-muki-i-bez-glyutena/

Tags

See also

New and interesting