Eco-friendly parting

There are three types of eco-friendly care: of minus and of plus and of relationship, where there is a default due to conflicts of interest. Ecology in different cases will be slightly different.

Sustainable withdrawal from plus

When you are going out plus (even small) — eco-friendly to go to reduce attachment to you. You need to get some hooks, which he picked up, but with your participation. Seek to pull all of the hooks is not necessary, you will be stuck in a relationship and will to do it, and the hooks will go only deeper. So pull out those that might get easily and quickly, and leave.

Pull hooks — this means to tell the person that:

1) you don't like him

2) don't like

3) any chance he does not, no matter how he tried.

Yes, pull out hooks is a drastic measure, but if you bleat at parting, something like

1) let's be friends

2) you're a very good and human thing to me

3) you're too good for me

you will either push him in a deathtrap and he will be torn to be friends with you, or will run after you, proving that he is not too good, just right for you. Don't need all this. It is polluting.

Eco-friendly to say firmly and strongly. Attention! Even if you're not 100% sure still. Help the person to reduce the weight of your body, not feed his ego, it's not your business, his self-esteem — not your business at all, you're not a master and not a parent figure, but the significance of your figures in the field — a little bit of your business, and you can help this figure to be cold, to cease to emit an illusory warmth. No need for the insults, but the hardness and coldness should be.

Eco-friendly care of minus

A completely different environment for the care of minus.

Here is your environment focused on you. Yeah, and you thought you were the king of nature, and take care of your health don't need? No, leaving the relationship in the role of red, you need to think about how to quickly repair itself. YOURSELF. Plus without you, and even if they suffer, I can handle myself, the significance of your figure in his field, is scanty.

Therefore, withdrawing from minus, you need to leave plus your beautiful image. As soon as you move away into the distance and you have to lessen the importance of his figures (only through the involvement of other resources and the establishment of other relations, most of all, you remember), your beautiful image will be filled with energy and he tries to make a comeback. But if he will not make a comeback, still to you will change your attitude, will begin to respect you, regret you, and your self-esteem will be restored. Ecology care of the minus is the steps to restore my self-confidence. Yes, the risk to rush up to "tomaszewska plus" is, but it's better to just repair itself and to do by someone else. With proper care from a minus, another appears quickly and looks wonderful.

How to leave the positive your beautiful image?

1) I have to say that you love him

2) I must say that you do not want to intrude and torment his foolish passion

3) it is necessary to apologize for his inappropriate behavior.

No reproach! No charges! No one, not even a small rolling pin, no sign of tongs or needles. No that shit is garbage, just pure and beautiful truth:

1) love

2) 'm going to release

3) please forgive all my nonsense, I am ashamed.

Point.

And now look at how you need to go when neither plus nor minus, but is there some circumstance that you consider intolerable for himself, can not accept it and decided to leave.

This can be, for example, a flirt partner, his reluctance to marry, refusing to share responsibilities equally, and so on.

Eco-friendly care of relations with insoluble conflict

Ecology in this case is to try to resolve the conflict with your care. Yes, it is better to resolve the conflict without a care, but not always. You can sit and discuss-discuss, and on his every word to answer five objections. And things there. Care in this case, it often helps to solve everything. But leave it to squeeze out of the situation every chance possible. And if the conflict is not solved after the fact, so to make sure nothing was impossible.

To properly go in this case, it is important not to touch neither the clutch nor the more spokes. If you touch these guns, like in a fairy tale, a miracle will happen. If you do not touch, maybe. The mechanism of this miracle I'm about to describe.

Needless to say, what to leave for the sake of bluffing in any case impossible. You have to be sure that if after you leave suggestions on the complete revision of the terms is not followed, you never go back. Make sure in this! Also make sure that you are ready to leave hope for the review and to agree that the will of your partner will determine the fate. Take full responsibility for the transfer of responsibility to the partner. It will solve everything.

To leave to he had no doubt that you bet your relationship. While you are staying, whine, threaten and plead, it is not moving (if moving, move it so). When you leave, it has a chance to break the deadlock. But realize that you risk losing everything.

To leave relations with an intractable conflict as follows:

1) say that you love and would like to stay

2) to say that there is a condition in which you personally to accept can not.

And now attention. You need to not only not to touch the borders of the partner, but also to open their own. You have to say:

1) partner — the best person in your life and no deficiencies had not, anyone would be lucky to have someone

2) there are shortcomings in you, you have weaknesses that do not allow you to put up with his character (you too jealous, for example, you have complexes, you can not stand clutter, noise, you go crazy when you don't call, you oppressive, annoying, cranky, and weak people).

You don't have to lie, you must say it sincerely. While you don't think so and not sure of yourself, don't say nothing. But if you feel that it is true that your weaknesses, including not give you harmoniously to be in a relationship with this person, tell him about it.

And then go away.

As you can see — this is a tactic the opposite from all the rolling pins and forceps. You don't blame the person and not extort anything from him, you blame yourself and offer him an apology for what struggled with its features, it seamlessly live and exist, do not accept it, tried to break it. But you can't help myself, you accept yourself for who you are, can't change, so leave. You set him free and say good-bye to him warmly.

It is environmentally friendly care, and he has a lot of chances that people will decide to change something, if you can: quit drinking, quit flirting with others, stop screaming at you when there in spirit and so on. But if your importance is very small, even her rise (she will rise from such separation) is not enough to changes.

Now compare this with the usual partings, as is often the case.

Leaving the conflict of the relationship, the man tells the partner that the unbearable, terrible, it did not survive one, and he suffered, but lost time and now curses him for all the pain.

After leaving it that long angry charges, disputed them, describing all his friends how he was provoked and pushed around, and then, if gets bored, he thinks "it is the brain stem? Oh, no".

That is, to peel with a rolling pin last one is not necessary. Go beautiful and noble. And you will be remembered with regret, not relief that you have finally piled up.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: evo-lutio.livejournal.com/218613.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting