How to get your husband back in the family

My sister has been trying for a long time to get rid of her ex-husband who wanted to come back, and she doesn't have to. The support group represented by friends was divided into two camps. Some urged to understand and forgive, because men need diversity. You're wrong, you're sorry about who you don't get! Others have stated categorically that there is no common future. It's time to start. new life with another person.

DepositPhotos

Most women in one way or another experienced separation. Worst of all, when this separation occurs at the initiative of a man. The world is crumbling, the heart is broken, I want to cry and feel sorry for myself. There is nothing wrong with those tears. In fact, crying is normal. This is a natural consequence of loss.

As the knee hurts after a bruise, so the soul suffers after parting. This comparison is very accurate. womanhood. If you've had a period in your life or you're experiencing it now, "Site" It is highly recommended to read the article to the end to find out how it is easier to survive this situation.

DepositPhotos

If you want bring back his manFind out how to do that. And at the end of the article, watch a video in which a practicing psychologist will tell you in detail what to do to get the husband back on his own.

How to get a man back
  1. Why would you want him back?
    The first desire that arises after a breakup is the desire to bring a man back. At least to find out why this happened. In such moments, a woman is like a man who has lost a crutch. She's helpless and can't go any further.

DepositPhotos

Psychology of women in relationships In addition to satisfying natural needs, everyone needs psychological satisfaction. This is the need for closeness, support and care. Only with them does it feel like:I'm important.? Dissatisfaction with psychological needs causes problems with self-esteem.

When a woman is alone, she takes care of her own desires. But once a man appears, he takes on some of the psychological needs of a woman. It is at this point that he becomes such a crutch, providing help and support.

DepositPhotos

But what happens if you take the crutch? There is a situation as with atrophied muscles after prolonged inactivity. During that period, while the woman was in a relationship, she forgot, forgotten how to satisfy her needs on her own. That’s why it hurts so much at the time of separation.

2. Do for yourself what he did for you.
    It is possible to reduce the painful period of separation. Back to the broken knee again. If you apply ice to the bruise, apply a pain relief bandage, the pain will go away much faster. In the case of separation, the same situation. You can reduce the period of suffering and experiences, recover much faster. But to do this, you need to understand what exactly you will miss without a man and how to find a solution to the problem yourself.

If he organized your cultural life, go to the theater with your friends. If it provided for your life, gradually start earning yourself. Learn and don't be afraid. Do it gradually. Of course, doing everything and immediately will not work. But for the most part, you can make it easier.

3. Should I bring my husband back?
    It is very important that you have the feeling: “I can do without it.” I will not die without him. With each step forward, this feeling will increase. And when it gets stronger, ask yourself: “Do I want to bring it back at all? ? Does this relationship need to be restored?

DepositPhotos

Very often, when a woman has recovered, she does not want to return anyone. It becomes clear that the relationship was not perfect. Both sides have complaints against each other. But if you feel that the relationship is valuable and happy, it’s worth trying. There's a good chance he'll come back if he doesn't have anyone yet.

4. Why did he leave?
    Ask yourself why the man left the relationship, what he lacked, what he did not receive, what prevented him? If you don't have the answers to those questions, of course you can get it back. But in the future you will find a new round of separations. You'll step on the same rake.

DepositPhotos

If you have analyzed your mistakes and clearly know what needs to be corrected, you need to take such measures to The man wanted to come back to you..

5. Act as planned.
    The easiest option is to tell a man in writing why this relationship is so important to you. Tell him what made you happy in this relationship, for what you are grateful to him, remember the pleasant moments. Then you should pause and give him time to think. Ask your friends not to contact him and go underground for a while. The only way to clarify the situation is personal with you. At the meeting, tell him about the conclusions you made when you were alone. Admit your mistakes, tell us how you see your relationship going forward. Psychology of men in relations with women If you don't understand why a man left, if you don't learn a lesson from it, there's no result.

DepositPhotos

Tell him what you expect from him. But be careful! A man can offer intimacy without any clear claims that you are dating. If you agree, you risk becoming another friend who responds to the first call.

Until a man tells you that he wants to restore the relationship, do not rush. Don’t settle for less than you want and deserve. Do not cling to a man if he is not worthy.

DepositPhotos

I wish you happiness, I wish that everything will work out. If there are difficult situations in your life, experience them for yourself. Here’s a video where you can find out more.

about:blank

Sometimes friends like to give advice on how a woman should behave so that a man achieves her love for life. But in real life, things are much more complicated. A happy relationship should bring joy to both partners. Don't chase a man if he decides to leave. Give yourself the time you spend chasing.

If the former came to his senses and returned, it is very difficult to establish a dialogue. Think twice if you need a relationship like that. Should I step into the same river twice? If a man runs back and forth, maybe he shouldn't be brought back.

Did a man ever leave you? How did you manage that? Share with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting