Men love happy Women

Aerobatics – woman, happy person.

It comes from my childhood. Mom is rejoicing with the neighbor's flower beds, filthy and crumpled postcard, made in kindergarten, a kiss in the morning and in the warm embrace of the evening. The happy eyes of the FIRST Woman– Mother, imprinted in the soul forever and attract repeat with YOUR Woman.

List:

The mistress hides the "displeasure" she is always happy, she was always happy... until the Mistress.

The dog wags his tail, whenever and whatever came.

Friends Express joy restrained and sincere.

Wife is disappointed by socks and debris, realization, appearance, etc...

Men love happy Women. Preferably, blessed them.

Men secretly dream that after marriage/living together, etc., Woman will be THE one he loved, let not changed! How many Men have such a bonus in life?

Da-RA-GIE my Zhenchiny, Women and Women – we love to be loved, they make us happy... what prevents us to meet?

The expression "chicken booty", sadly wrinkled forehead and feeling – that my discontent will cause him to move mountains. Some distance It will pass.

SOME, I said, not 8 miles, crawling with a grenade, Thu!!!, with a bouquet and a diamond ring+fur pauldron...

That should be glad YEAH Maaalenkoe step, deeply, truly?

What is worth noting – show – shining eyes – AS he makes You happy.
For this, they (men) are willing to go for some, but ALWAYS at a distance.

The secret to Women is simple. They know how to be happy.

Point. published

Author: Yunona Lototska

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: yunonalototska.livejournal.com/20576.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting