21. In fashion dislike

How many times have noticed a simple relationship between human actions and its internal state. Doing the right thing — I feel inside well, freely, joyfully. Doing wrong — there is depression, anger, resentment, envy. She gave the child a candy, saw his cheerful smile and hurted me became light. Yelled at a passerby, coated three — story mate- congratulations, lousy mood for the next few hours!

The logic is simple, why, then the world is full of unhappy people? The answer would seem obvious: do the right thing — and you will have the correct state. But here there is a very smart and timely question. And what is "right"?

The correctness of the act is determined by sensations after him. If you did and it was good — so right, and no court no. It is impossible to learn in advance, as the rule of mathematics, it can only be understood empirically, to experience.

One very famous person of ancient times said the following words:
"Treat people the way you want them to treat you"

I think the author quotes should not be specified. And really, if you follow this rule, then EVERYTHING falls into place. Want to insult the man? Think about it, how would you feel if I told you what I want to say to you? Want to cheat? And if you pulled the same trick? Or, on the contrary, you'd be a great compliment, a gift or an unexpected surprise? Would be a pleasant care or attention?

So why is humanity stubbornly goes completely in the opposite direction?! I by the nature of its activities very much in touch with people and, unfortunately, many find themselves lonely even in the midst of the crowd and hundreds of Facebook friends. People do not have enough love, care, attention, acceptance, they seek this in others, but every time, it just burned and closed even more...

Now nobody will be surprised by the scandals in the family, quarrels in public places, violence, lies, cheating, unwillingness to listen and selfishness. Ladies and gentlemen, I hasten to disappoint you. It's the 21st century and are in fashion now dislike.

The media is all over about 9 000 the ways of sex, but almost no mention of love. Society from a very early age teaches us to think only about yourself and not to trust anyone. Remember parental guidance: "don't talk to strangers", "When you come to school, tell a smaller about yourself, and then rumors will go", "If we call her aunt Lena, tell him I'm not home."

You did not say? I've been told. Understand that this is the remnants from the 90s, when people with pain have forgotten how to trust others, but now is the time of the crime and the restructuring took place, and convictions remained the same. Still, in peacetime, in military uniform with guns at the ready to run through the streets. From here and mistrust.

Consumer culture is constantly screaming about all the new things: iPhones, Mercedes and Ferrari, the luxury housing in the center of the handbag from the latest collection of Dolce&Gabbana, and we desire these things we wish, sometimes not even knowing why. Really, why do I want to buy an apartment in the center, where traffic was terrible, terrible environment, and thus also space and price? Don't know, but on TV said it was cool. Why do I need shoes for 45 000? Well, it's a fashion brand... Bob here, in General, for 100 000!

And in the pursuit of all these values people build a career, running through their heads, podsizhivayut each other and weave.... Then, at the end of life, to look back and realize that all he will leave behind is a pile of crap released during this time of fashion.

However, while we will continue to put his career first, not to give time to family and friends, loved ones, and what you really like. And most will pay a penny salary, which latest rage, certainly not enough, and there is already — Hello, credits, second job, complexes, stress and a brand new batch of scandals and dissatisfaction with their lives. What is there time for love?! WOULD SURVIVE!!!

People fight, pull each other's pieces, wanting a bigger and tastier, and contact with others only when they "need something". It is not an exaggeration and not a beautiful turnover, and real life, because when you meet people online or on the street and ask directly: "What do you want?"

And then wonder why their life is so much misery and frustration. And it's simple: what the world brings, he is to you and returns. Don't trust anyone — and trust you will not. Don't love anyone — he'll never get any love. Not give anything to anyone — you gifts will not be! It is only in the restaurant, first eating, and then the expense of the pay, and life differently arranged. If you want to get something, you must first have something to give.

I want to love you pretty girl? Fall in love with her. Show attention, raduy, take care of her, treat snacks, compliment, take it for what it is, a sincere hug and warm her on a cold day and very soon her heart will burn for you so much love and gratitude.

I want to tell you the truth? Whether he is honest, not lie, not hide anything and you will do just as well.

That's the whole secret of happiness. You want to smile you, smile you first. Want attention — learn to give to others, want love — LEARN to LOVE.

Love sincerely, not wanting to get something in return, to cash in or use of the person. Otherwise it is not love, but another reflection of the culture of consumption and selfishness. Just start doing what he would like to see around them. And all the other issues will disappear automatically unnecessary.

Love is life for another. When you just want the other person was good, want to do him compliments, I want to give gifts, want to support and help in difficult minute, to make his days happier to delve into his personality, to discover new facets of character and to go in the future.

Unfortunately, in today's world that is almost gone, and fix all can only one person — you. Finish reading this article and start to love, start to give people happiness and before you know it, the whole world around is transformed and becomes full of harmony, contentment and joy. Good luck and all the best! I'm with you. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/the_intellectuals?w=wall-43503264_72740

Tags

See also

New and interesting