Christmas cake without sugar, butter and eggs

Who baking festive and exclusively natural? This is me! As usual, all my pain about "what if something to bake on the topic" over the fact that I wrote the cupcake itself, because you can choose from many desired and could not. Cupcake fast (not counting the soaking of dried fruit), simple, but so tasty, sweet and fragrant, as it is a more traditional variation.

First baked and not thought to tell and show, but it is very possible, so I share.

Twenty three million seven hundred fifty eight thousand seven hundred thirty nine

Christmas cupcake

A big handful of raisins, dried apricots and prunes (not weighed it, took exactly the handfuls). Rum.

8 tablespoons of flour (50/50 wholemeal oat and corn).

1 large orange (peel and pulp).

4 tablespoons sunflower seeds.

1/2 tsp of baking soda.

1/2 tsp gingerbread spices (I have a ready mix, cinnamon, orange peel, coriander, lemon peel, anise, fennel, crushed or ground nutmeg, cloves, cardamom).

Dried fruits can be cut in advance or soak in the rum entirely. The rum I poured in his eyes that it almost covered dried fruits. Held for almost three days, it turned out, stirring occasionally. You can not use the alcohol, and soak them in a fragrant tea or orange juice.

Grind orange pulp, or you can take only the juice and zest. The pulp gives a slight bitterness, but it is not, if carefully cut, to the white layer. Mix all ingredients and bake in a preheated 190 degree Celsius oven for 45 minutes. Baking time may vary, check with a toothpick, it should come out dry. I baked in a rectangular cake pan 20×10 cm, can be baked in any other, for example, round.

Used seeds, just felt like it, but in General you can take any nuts as desired, add whole or chopped.

Keep the cake in the fridge, thinking he can lie there a long time, only need to tightly wrap it in foil or plastic wrap to dry. published 

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: cook-inspire.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting