Again prunes, beets and cabbage). A simple dish with some differences from usual prescription. Bright and tasty.
- 200 g white cabbage
- 200 g roasted beets
- 200 g of prunes
- 50 g carrots
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 100 g onions
- 300 g potatoes
- 30 g of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp walnuts per serving
- salt, pepper
1. Peel the potatoes, cut into strips.
2. Beets, carrots, peel and shred on a coarse grater.
3. Onion finely chopped.
4. Chopped vegetables sauté in vegetable oil 2 minutes, add the tomato paste and sauté another 2 minutes.
5. Potatoes pour boiling water and boil until tender.
6. Then add boiled vegetables and shredded cabbage, add salt, bring to boil and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
7. Prunes are cooked separately.
8. While serving in each serving of soup to add 5-6 prunes, along with broth and chopped herbs and ground walnuts.
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki