In order to alleviate the unpleasant sensations in convulsions, do simple stretching exercises stop. They are also great for prevention if you practice other types of exercise.
Leg cramps are associated with muscle tension. This may be due to the fact that you're sitting for long in one position or regularly subject yourself to strenuous physical loads, for example, run fast long distances.
The irritating feeling of cramps can be short or long. If at this point your muscles contract, your uncomfortable sensations.
Seizures happen from time to time, but in some people they are very frequent. Usually, if you often suffer from cramps, this is due to poor circulation, dehydration, poor diet or nervous disorders
Sometimes the occurrence of seizures is a reason to consult with a specialist. If they became very frequent and annoying you, you need to talk to your doctor to determine the cause of repeated seizures.
Pay attention to the fact that some diseases can be associated with cramps in legs and feet. But you can use our tips to alleviate the condition after seizures.
A few tips that will help you cope with cramps
Home remedies that help you cope with cramps
- If you experience a spasm, move the body weight on the foot, which suffers from discomfort, for a few seconds. Make sure the second leg was torn from the ground.
- If you wear closed shoes or socks on, take them off and let the feet to stay on the air for a few minutes.
- Point your toe and lift your leg, keeping your heel on the floor. Gently move your fingers. Do this exercise until the pain disappears.
- Arc your fingers back. If the pain persists, help yourself with hands.
- To get rid of pain and repeated attack, a little walk around the room, as soon as the pain from the spasms passed.
- If the spasm lasts a few minutes, put it on your foot hot wet towel to warm and relax the muscles.
- You can try acupressure to relieve an attack of cramp while pressing down on the upper lip, thumb and forefinger for 30 seconds.
- Another point that will help you to get rid of cramps, located between the thumb and index finger of the foot.Click on it for 30-40 seconds.
If our previous tips didn't help you to get rid of leg cramps, you can pay attention to some home remedies.Massage
If you had a bad day, you suffer from physical exhaustion or fatigue in the legs, a good course of massage is ideal to prevent seizures or eliminate them. RUB your feet to relax muscles or to relieve pain from spasms. Massage the foot to enhance blood flow to the feet and completely relax.
If you're afraid to Wake up from cramps in the middle of the night, do this massage before bedtime for prevention.Stretching exercises
Stretching is one of the best of the Express tools in the fight against muscle cramps. According to the American Academy of orthopaedic surgeons, gentle stretching and massage of the leg muscles can completely relieve you from cramps. Stretching exercises should also be done for the prevention of seizures, especially if you do any sport.Gingko biloba
The infusion of gingko biloba will quickly help you to get rid of leg cramps. To do this, boil three tablespoons of leaves of this plant in one Cup of water for 10 minutes, leave this infusion for another 5 minutes and then immediately use it.
Heat helps to relax the muscles of the legs and relieves you from discomfort. If you don't want to use a hot compress, try to apply to the skin essential oils of eucalyptus, pine, tea tree, rosemary or thyme — they also have a warming effect. It is best to cover your legs with a blanket, to the warming effect of increased.
Infusion of Arnica
Arnica is a plant with powerful properties that help to stimulate blood circulation in a certain area, reduces inflammation, muscle pain and cramps.
In order to begin a course of treatment, you only need to prepare an infusion of Arnica and applied to the leg, soaked it in a piece of cloth for 5 minutes a day. Another option: spread a few drops of tincture of Arnica in a basin with hot water and hold it down for 10 minutes. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki