Every year at Christmas I cook Polish borscht with dumplings, I will reveal my secrets of cooking.

Right. borscht - it's borscht with dumplings. Every year at Christmas, I brew this one according to my mother’s recipe. She celebrates Christmas on December 25 and her mother-in-law on January 7. I'll cook borscht 2 times!

Today's edition. "Site" share a Christmas recipe polish with dumplings. The best holiday recipe of 2023!

The Right Red Borsh Ingredients
  • 1 beet
  • 1 carrot
  • 5 potatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 15 dumplings
  • 50ml vegetable oil
  • 2.5 liters of water
  • 150g cabbage
  • 1.5 tbsp tomato sauce
  • tasteful

Preparation
  1. Carrots and beets cut with straw or three on a large grater. Cut the onions in small cubes, and potatoes are better with slices, but you can also cubes (as is familiar to anyone). Cut the cabbage with a thin straw.

2. Pour water into the pot and add potatoes, put on the fire to cook.

3. In a frying pan with vegetable oil, roast the onions until golden. Then add the carrots and beets. Reduce the fire and carcasses under the lid, stirring periodically.

4. While the mixture is extinguished, rather add cabbage to boiling water with potatoes and also reduce the fire. Add a tomato paste to the roast. Stir and carcasses for another 3-4 minutes. Send the roast to the pan and cook for another 5-7 minutes.

5. And now it's time for dumplings. Run them in borscht, add spices to taste and boil borscht until ready.

6. Put borscht on plates, serve to the table. sour cream. Bon appetit!

I also propose to learn how to cook borscht without meat with prunes according to the recipe of Yevgeny Klopotenko. Post-it!

Borscht with ears, he is. dumpling It is a very popular Polish first dish, but for its taste and useful qualities it is loved in many European countries. Some cook it in a day, adding vinegar for acid, but I like this simpler and faster recipe. Holidays are what we need. The symbol of 2023, Rabbit, will definitely approve such a soup!

What does “right red borscht” mean to you, according to which recipe you are cooking?

Tags

See also

New and interesting