Without meat, borscht turned out even tastier, thanks to Eugene, I will always add sauerkraut tomatoes.

Borscht with tomatoes and beets - what could be special here? No, this first dish can conquer even gourmets! And all thanks to two secret ingredients: sauerkraut tomato and prune. The recipe learned from the mother-in-law, and she, in turn, from the talented Ukrainian chef Yevgeny Klopotenko.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. meatless according to the recipe of Eugene Klopotenko. Post-it!

Borscht with tomatoes and beets Ingredients
  • 2 l of water
  • 1 middle beet
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 potatoes
  • 1 carrot
  • 150g cabbage
  • 2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 50g prunes
  • 4 fermented tomatoes
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 2 teeth. Garlic
  • 2 tbsp sunflower oil
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash the beets and bake them in the oven until ready. Instead of baking, you can also boil beets. Ready to cool, clean and rub on a large grater.

2. Wash your carrots and onions and peel them. Sod carrots on a large grater, onions - cut finely with a knife. In a pan with vegetable oil for 3 minutes roast onions with carrots. After that, add beets to the pan, mascara for another 2 minutes. Add sugar, salt to taste and tomato paste. Carcase another 2 minutes, stirring often.

3. Pour water into the pot. Add the dice-cut potatoes and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce the fire and boil for 5 minutes.

4. Spray the cabbage. Cut prunes in small pieces. Add cabbage and prunes to borscht, cook for 15 minutes, then add a vegetable roast.

5. Cut the tomatoes in half, add them to the borscht. Cook for 7 minutes. At the end, add salt and pepper to taste, as well as crushed cloves of garlic.

6. That's it, lean ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make soup with garlic peels. A great alternative to the usual brine and borscht!

No meat. tomato And the beets tasted even better. I'm always asked for supplements. Thank you, I will always add tomatoes!

Have you ever tried borscht with prunes, will you cook?

Tags

See also

New and interesting