Four honest stories about cancer

4 February – world cancer day. We want to dedicate this collection to those who know about cancer more than I would like. Of course, those who were sick and recovered. Those who are in obscurity and struggling. The one that got away, but we can remember them. Doctors, psychologists, and, of course, relatives and friends of cancer patients experiencing life at the limit of honesty.

Read these four honest text. Let us work together to understand and look for, support and fight.

Cancer appears in people who are "folded wings"Cancer is when the body goes crazy. Lawrence Leshan in his book "Cancer as a turning point in life" makes a surprising conclusions about the causes of this disease and its treatment.

Cancer is the last warning, which encourages people to remember about his mission, to liberate their desires, and then the body itself finds the strength to fight, mobilize all its defense mechanisms. The joy and freedom of self-realization is the most powerful medicine.

Ecopsychology: treatment of the soulto Reveal this valuable very simply, by asking yourself a simple question: "If today's your last day in life?"

At this point, of course, I forget that I'm a psychologist, because the level of despair passed to me, we sit across from each other, I have a vacuum, emptiness. What do you say? He sits and we look at each other, I think, don't know why, I say, "let's touch the rain".

Mom, I have cancer. Mom, let me live!This story is on the verge of life and death, the bare nerves, a limit of emotions. As you want to at this moment relatives supported the desire to live and to fight, not buried alive.

Because I'm asking you again, don't push me to the sky, and, if possible, will not push. Just don't push me, and hold me close to you. Silently. Without any thoughts, goals, ideas, and tips. Of course, if you can, if you want. If you can't I understand. Will forgive you. And I'm sorry.

Mom, dad, six kids and a cancerOlya – like perfectly ordinary people, not the Olympic champion, not a spirit-bearing elder, not even a fighter for justice. Ola never awarded great awards, and I'm not sure they need it. But with her consistently want to keep your head up.

And the abscess, which had been accumulating in me for a few years, constant stress, black, despair – it's like he's stabbed. It's all gone. Clearly the disease was for all of us to benefit.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: matrony.ru/chetyire-chestnyih-istorii-pro-rak/

Tags

See also

New and interesting