Scam in the industry of cancer treatment: chemotherapy on false diagnoses are cashing in billions of dollars

Hundreds of billions of dollars per year is spent on chemotherapy treatments, which are detrimental to the health of the patient and cause a side effect called "brain chemical". Two years ago, the experts on behalf of the National cancer Institute has also publicly acknowledged that tens of millions of "cancer" was not such.

The word "cancer" often causes before the mind's eye series of relentless, deadly process, but cancer is a heterogeneous phenomenon and may develop in different ways, not all of which are associated with the progression of metastasis and death, and can be a slow disease that does not cause any harm throughout the life of the patient.Tens of millions of people through unscrupulous oncologist was diagnosed with cancer and who was scared not medically justified, but extremely profitable chemotherapy – never had them life-threatening condition, so there was no need to take such measures, scientists have confirmed.

Many tumors in the human body are diagnosed terrifying term "cancer", even though that will not result in any actual damage to the body, even if they are not treated.

The cancer industry receives hundreds of billions of dollars a year for the treatment of patients who have never had "real" cancerOncologists and cancer industry (especially breast cancer) are systematic cases of a false cancer diagnosis, intimidating patients and forcing them to agree to unnecessary procedures that help gain $100 billion per year as a means for chemotherapy for the treatment of so-called "cancer."

"Doctors, patients and the General public must recognize that overdiagnosis is fairly common and most often occurs when diagnosed with cancer," reads one of the articles.

In 2002, the editor of the medical journal questioned the effectiveness of mammography for young women. "This topic requires careful management – he concluded – because women make a decision about breast cancer screening, and our task is to provide them with the most accurate information." But we should not forget that "mammography screening may lead to overdiagnosis of breast cancer, i.e. detection of the tumor, which would not be detected in clinical settings throughout the patient's life".

The cancer industry is kept afloat due to the scientific charlatanism and base tactics of "recruiting" new patients, based on fear, All this confirms what has already been mentioned earlier: the cancer industry uses scare tactics, which gives "medical terrorism" – the frightened women and men, convinced of the need for something unnecessary, but very profitable for "agitators", talking about "cancer treatment", which does not benefit anyone except charlatans oncologists.

This message resulted in a number of major revelations in the field of diagnosing various types of cancer. Breast cancer, for example, there is not a dangerous disease, but this benign condition such as ductal carcinoma (PCIS). Despite this, millions of women with PKIS mistakenly diagnosed with "breast cancer", forcing further treatment of a condition that never would have caused them any health problems. In a similar situation, and men with prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN) high grade – one of the varieties precursors of cancer, are usually subjected to the same treatment as a cancer.

The practice of Oncology is in need of serious changes and proactively combat the problem of overdiagnosis and excessive treatment of cancer. In particular, such precancerous lesions as PCIS and the PIN of high degree, should no longer be referred to by the term "cancer."

Bill Sardi, author of "no Longer need to fear cancer" ("You Don't Have to Be Afraid of Cancer Anymore"), adds:

"Overdiagnosis refers to the detection of cancer by screening (mammography, PSA tests) and it is unlikely to be obvious to the doctor or give yourself manifested symptoms before the patient dies for some other reason. Cancer is fairly widespread, and most patients die with this disease but not from cancer. Treatment and invasive or toxic screening methods (x-ray, mammography, needle biopsy) for tumors that may never start to progress, do not cause any symptoms and do not pose a threat of death, will represent overdiagnosis and unnecessary treatment."

Gradually the truth about cancer comes to the surface, so that the quackery of the cancer industry expect further revelationsIn all this there is good news: if you have just been diagnosed with cancer, it is likely that you too are a victim of medical quackery, and in fact your life is not in danger.

The first and most important thing in any cancer diagnosis – oncologist-a skeptic trying to inform, not to intimidate you. Do not fall for the tricks of charlatans and do not rush to accept toxic chemotherapy. To start gather all possible information, get opinions of other doctors and alternative treatment options (lifestyle changes, etc.) that will help to prevent the development of cancer or to get rid of it.

You can also take an online test to determine the extent of the threat of cancer at the moment, to see documentary videos and try to learn little-known secrets about the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer.

Think about this: even scientists from the National cancer Institute has publicly acknowledged the fact that many of the diagnoses are false and in fact it is far from cancer. But quack doctors continue to "diagnose" cancer, because the more patients they have, the higher the income. They are not interested in true diagnosis and will do everything to intimidate you and convince of the necessity of totally unnecessary chemotherapy.

Today, the treatment of the cancer takes more money than the treatment of any other disease.

If you are diagnosed with cancer, and you completely trust the medical system further treatment, then you can say goodbye to their money. Even if you have insurance, you most likely will still spend every dime. Either survive and remain with empty pockets or die, but still with empty pockets.

Here's how one of the women described their experience of therapy:

"In my veins injected with highly toxic liquid. The nurse that conducted the procedure, put on protective gloves, because the substance left burns if even a tiny drop fell on the skin. I could not help but ask ourselves what is happening to me inside, if outside protection is required such precautions?" Over the next two and a half days after this procedure, I was tormented by vomiting. Throughout the treatment I was losing handfuls of hair I lost my appetite, normal skin color and interest to life. I turned into the walking dead." published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: mixednews.ru/archives/93337

Tags

See also

New and interesting