Woman after toxic relationship

They say that meeting a normal man preceded by prolonged over the bust assholes: a kind of karmic prepayment for future happiness. But that's not very clear what the normal man of such a misunderstanding?!?

The woman who managed to eat all the charm of toxic (muzicki) relationship, being a strange, frightening, cautious, and with such abilities to move at any moment is that not every commando can boast.

Here are just some bugs that you, a normal guy will have to face, if you manage to find yourself in a relationship with a woman a lot about you, a normal guy, I heard, but I saw a very different experimental model.

Paragraph 1, and he is basic: it for you not counting.

You never know what you said you will call, decide, help, make! So many times she heard it, he had become used to skip any promises on deaf ears. Promise you know not to marry. No, she'll drive, decide and do. And not in order to highlight your inconsistency, and in order to experience another disappointment. She has managed the phrase 'no need to be fascinated, and then will not have to be disappointed' make their life motto.

Paragraph 2 — no need to shout from the soul 'take in the end my phone and answer the phone!'.

In her life all the phones were password-protected, and in them were stored all the mysteries (crossed out) bullshit 'Madrid courtyard'. It to your handset, and a cannon shot will not work.

Paragraph 3 well, that's why you have again unpleasantly surprised when talking about their work, vacation plans, and this is your trudnoperevarivaema 'love'?

Yeah, not jumping for joy, no shining sun, at best, silently swallows no questions of clarification, at worst, you watch a wry smile with a running in the air 'been there, done that'.

Item 4 — take a Breath and slams the door.

No, fights and clarify the relationship. Them in her life was enough. Long words don't mean anything anymore, and I'm scared that things could end at any moment.

Item 5 — by the way, you're not warned that on Friday, she meets with friend and weekend working, because the next crisis?

Quietly. Cm.p.1.

Item 6 - most likely on a punctured wheel, purulent angina and death of a beloved hamster you'll know you are not the first or even the second.

Do not be angry, 'why didn't you call me?!' Will not help. You still a million times you will have to repeat that you can and should call when she needs help and support. No, its no one else more important and necessary is not supported. Just see 1.

And that's not all. But in order to feel the situation, and that is enough.

And now, tell me, a normal guy, why do you have all this corps de ballet with scenes of inexplicable conventional logic?! Why do you have these challenging puzzles and hectic life? What are you, a masochist? However, if you read to the end, it seems, know the answer. And I know. And I'm sorry. But it's worth it. So good luck! And let you all get on! published

Author: Elena Potapenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/elena.potapenko.26/posts/872369249550259

Tags

See also

New and interesting