Do we need friends in reality?

19-year-old student Marina, one of the informal leaders in the group, the girl energetic, positive, pretty successful, he shared his problem: "I Have never had a real girlfriend. What worries me is not the fact of lack of a friend, and the fact that I don't really care. What's wrong with me?”

We started the analysis of the situation, with dictionary work. What we mean by "FRIEND"?

1. A friend is someone who understands you. That is, no one except the friend doesn't understand you? You are so inarticulate?

2. A friend is someone who I nice and interesting to talk to. The wider the circle of your interests, the more such people. And they are called FRIENDS.

3. A friend is someone who will not leave you in the lurch. There are many people around each of us, who in varying degrees are ready to help. This friends, neighbors, and colleagues...

And now let's go for these three positions.

Position 1. And if necessary, someone to understand you deeply, to the end? Sometimes you don't even understand myself. Not useful by itself to get to the end? To be surprised by his discoveries, to become acquainted with your inner self, to find common language with him, to make friends.

Position 2. "I'm lonely, I'm bored. No one to talk to, to communicate”. You're alone, but not lonely – you're always your inner self. Internal monologue is communication with your "I am". As a deep thinking person can be boring? Read, watch, analyze, learn draw conclusions from their mistakes, from the mistakes of others. Grow in the understanding of life.

Position 3. In misfortune is not so difficult to obtain support and help. And here is how things stand in a situation of happiness, joy, success? How much do you will find people genuinely sharing your triumph? In the happiness of people like on top of a mountain, and people's hearts are open downward. Happiness is almost never friends.

Marina almost all agreed with me, so it is not particularly worried about the lack of a true friend. We mutually came to the conclusion that the man is strong and self-sufficient can and loves to make friends, but friendship and friends seriously needs.

But since man is a social being, must learn to be a friend, be fit and reliable – so you can help people. And then people will help you. But on the other hand, it is necessary to grow so that fewer need someone's help, even friendly.

And that our arguments are not looked a little (or quite!) cynical, Marina agreed, not particularly worrying, still remember that "friendship is a luxury of human communication, a celebration of the soul"! And if fate presented with such a gift, our soul will accept it with gratitude.

Also interesting: Nothing human is alien to us

The illusion of understanding each other

But that's only if we can we with this gift adequately? After all, the ability to make friends is the same talent as the ability to love, ability to write, to draw... Not all of it is given in equal measure. Not for everyone! Apparently, this is also the reason of our disappointments in people.

Oh, and complicated. Especially when you're only 19.published

Author: Lyudmyla Andrievska

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: inmedio.ru/articles/111921-nuzhny-li-nam-druzya-na-samom-dele

Tags

See also

New and interesting