1. Berries, perhaps, the most delicious and loved by us from childhood component of a healthy diet. Anthocyanins, giving them a bright color berries, reduce inflammation, and in tandem, and folic acid kvartsetin slow memory loss process and protected from cardiovascular diseases. Now, at the height of the season, do not miss the opportunity to enjoy strawberries, blueberries or raspberries, while the rest of the turn frozen berries, which do not lose their useful properties in your diet.
2. Tomatoes. One of the most powerful carotenoid lycopene which is rich tomato, acts as an antioxidant. Studies have shown that daily use of these juicy fruits can reduce the risk of developing bladder cancer, stomach and colon cancer by 50 percent. In addition, it is an essential product for those who want to lose weight and stay in shape.
3. Spinach - an excellent source of vitamins A, C and K, magnesium, folic acid, iron, calcium and potassium. It protects our body against osteoporosis, heart disease, colon cancer, arthritis and other diseases, as well as promote good vision because it contained lutein.
4. Apples - a delicious, low-calorie and available for everybody fruit - is a powerful antioxidant. Furthermore, they contain a soluble fiber and pectin, which help reduce cholesterol.
5. Broccoli can rightly be called the leader of a healthy diet. Its member chlorophyll has a positive effect on blood composition. It is rich in amino acids and contains more vitamin C than many citrus fruits. Due physiologically active substances helps prevent diabetes, cardiovascular disease and strengthen the immune system.
6. Citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruits, lemons and tangerines are the only sources of limonoids, which gives them a slightly bitter taste. Scientists have shown that this substance stops multiplication of cancer cells, protects the heart and blood vessels. Surprisingly, limonoids that act in the body on the principle drug depot, working up to 24 hours.
7. Nuts. Soaked in water. Recently it conducted more research to determine the relationship between the consumption of nuts and longevity. From a dietary point of view, the nuts are different, but united by their high energy value and the content of monounsaturated fats that are useful for the heart, skin and blood vessels.
8. Carrots - a wonderful vegetable to maintain healthy eyes and lungs. Most of the vitamins are concentrated in the skin of the carrot, which is usually taken to clean off. Try it now, in the midst of the vegetable season, use fresh carrots add a little ginger and / or turmeric. This dish is not only to improve digestion, but also helps to prevent any inflammatory processes in the body.
9. Sweet potato (sweet potato) - an essential vegetable culture for those who want to preserve their youth, health and beauty. Beta-carotene, vitamins A and C fight free radicals and promote the production of collagen, restoring and rejuvenating the skin. Complex carbohydrates that are rich sweet potato, help people actively involved in sports, build muscle and minimize muscle spasms and pain, and low glycemic index of this product allows its use for people suffering from diabetes.
10. Pomegranate - a real vitamin and mineral bomb containing everything necessary for the full functioning of the body. In addition to iodine, iron, potassium, calcium and silicon, pomegranate is a source of vitamins C, D, B6 and B12 and essential amino acids.
11. cereal sprouts - a highly concentrated source of nutrients such as niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin E, folic acid, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron and zinc. This is an excellent tool to improve the metabolism and strengthen the immune system, normalize digestion and eliminate toxins.
12. Olive oil first cold press. Besides monounsaturated fatty acids, it contains hydroxytyrosol, a compound that helps to stop the inflammatory processes in the body.
13. Ginger. In addition to a large number of vitamins and minerals, ginger contains many amino acids that are essential for our normal functioning. Spectrum ginger effects on the body is unusually wide. , Strengthens the immune system a beneficial effect on the digestive system, feels vessels, reducing the risk of blood clots and lowering blood pressure Due to its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and warming properties, it is one of the top aides in the treatment and prevention of colds.
14. Beet. The main feature of this product is that all of the nutrients contained therein, is not destroyed by heat treatment. Due to the high content of organic acids beets can rightfully be called a medical orderly in the body. It has a laxative and diuretic effect, stops the processes of decay in the intestines, regulates fat metabolism, cleanses the liver and its constituent minerals contribute to blood formation.
15. Mango. The medium-sized mango contains about 60 milligrams of vitamin C, that is up for the daily needs of our body in this vitamin. This is certainly a useful product, strengthens the immune system and helps prevent arthritis.
16. Cabbage activates two major enzyme in the liver, which are responsible for the detoxification process. Tartonovaya acid, which is rich in cabbage, has not only protivoskleroznym action, but also delays the process of converting carbohydrates into fat, which together with a low-calorie product makes it ideal for people who are overweight. Ascorbic acid is present in the product in pure form and in the form ascorbigen that is more stable during storage and sauerkraut.
17. Watercress is rich in minerals, is a useful addition to your diet as part of salads, perfectly setting off the flavors of soft cheeses and being combined with many types of fruits and nuts. The composition with essential oils have antispasmodic effect and normalize the nervous system, and the high content of fiber has beneficial effects on the digestive process.
18. Parsley is not only able to complement the taste of long-familiar dishes, but also to strengthen the gums, improve thyroid job, deal with diseases of the stomach and duodenum, and the root of this plant helps in solving the problems of the genitourinary system.
19. Avocados contain oleic acid, an unsaturated fat that helps lower cholesterol. Dividing into 2 parts avocado, sprinkle it with lemon juice, a little salt, and mash the pulp with a fork. The resulting mixture was place on a piece of syroednogo bread, top with slices of tomato and pepper, if desired. Tasty and healthy replacement usual sandwiches with cheese and sausage is ready.