Canadian rock musician made a tattoo of the 120 signatures children under suicide note

Canadian rock musician Robb Nash - a man with a difficult biography and a huge heart. And still His hand is covered with a very strange tattoos. Revision Website reader reveals the secret of the tattoo.

Photo source: Pikabu.ruOdnazhdy headmaster Robb called and asked to hold a conversation with the students, who recently tried to commit suicide. Nash knew that he felt that the audience before which he had to act - a teenager he miraculously survived a car accident and was forced to abandon his dream of becoming a professional athlete. He told the children about how to live after the accident.

"After the concert, one of the girls came up to me and handed me his suicide note. She was going to commit suicide next weekend "- said Nash. He managed to convince her and since then began to attend school, detention centers and medical centers, in which he talked with the teenagers about life, suicide, drug ... trying to influence them. He gathered a 535 notes, along with razor blades and bullets, taking teens promise that they cease to apply self-harm and drug use.

"For many years I have watched how people make a tattoo with the lyrics of my songs. Then I thought about all the good and decided to fill his hand on the names of the first 120 received me dying notes » - Nash said. He asked the tattoo artist to keep and their handwriting. "When I meet young people who have suicidal tendencies, they always say that nobody understands and that they feel that no one else feels. Then I show them my hand, so that they can see the names of dozens of other people who felt the same way and who found the strength to ask for help and continue to live. »

via pikabu.ru/story/na_pamyat_4356444

Tags

See also

New and interesting