Informal Peter

Tunnels and dreadlocks, tattoos and colored hair, piercings and body modifications ... What is it - stand out from the crowd extraordinary appearance? Who is behind this striking manner?

Photographer Pavel Sokolov focused on the residents of St. Petersburg with an informal appearance.

17 photos via royalcheese

1. Julia Gurevich

29 years. Hairdresser

3. Sergei Voronov

25. With 14 years it all began: a little piers, for the most part - tatuha. First select wanted, and now just do for myself, do not like attention. Music has the greatest impact.

4. Asya Ascension

22. Freelance artist. I am fond of tattoos, dreadlocks plet. First wanted to braid dreadlocks in 10 years (funny, but I was inspired Decl). I have 6 piercings, tunnels 30mm, 4 tattoos tunnel in the lip, slightly forked tongue tip

5. Ilya Gubarev (Bomber)

27. Managing informal hostel. Is the first in Russia who made the tattoo on the protein eyeball. Tattoo on the face (in the process), naroscheny fangs, split tongue, tattoo almost throughout the body, tunnels in the ears, piercings on his face, nipples, penis.

6. Alice Shuraeva

23. I work a master piercer and bodmodu. Of all bodimodifikatsii pay more attention to scarification. On his body wear a lot of tattoos and a few punctures, which overwhelmingly pleased.

7. Andrei Vorobyov

I prefer being called Flared. To any girl would not trade rock concerts, I love to see themselves in the mirror to make a new piercing. I work in a warehouse tires. I love piercings and tattoos. I very much want to be perfect creative.

8. Julia June

I study a journalist, wrote: from music to stories. Manifests itself as a model in the art of photography. Do piercings, assists the master by hanging. Tattoos and piercings became interested in 15 years. Do not consider myself to movements freaks, informals.

9. Roman Buzovin

I tattoo, do yoga, painting, spiritual development. Tattoos have always liked, began to hammer in his youth, but it was a miscue. Then he decided to fix everything and get very big, and then decided to finish everything clean place.

10. Molly Aurina

25. I am fond of photography, space physics and the interaction with musicians. Raschu daughter. Began to change hair color with about 7 years ago, then went piercings and tattoos. Without these decorations do not feel them.

11. D. Smit

26 years. After Dark Step dating culture, became a DJ. About dreadlocks I dreamed since childhood, but since the beginning prevented relatives, and then work. When I first came into the possibility of their zaplёl after started beating sleeve, made a split tongue.

12. Cyril Lukyanov

23. Modification: tattoos, piercings. I am fond of, we can say the same, and I love all sorts of interesting custom party.

13. Margarita Dementieva

I love to read books, hang out and jump on hooks. Hanging beginning with 18 years. First piercing was 16-17 years. Tatu - 20 years.

14. Ilya Durov

Do piercings and dreadlocks plet. It all started with tunnels and symmetry years in 13. There was a bunch of modifications. Currently, only tunnel in the septum, split tongue, tattoos and tunnel in the lip. I plan to fill your eyes with green color and score almost the entire body.

15. Petrov Lada

A student of journalism. I write poetry and prose. Nominated for "The Poet of the year 2013" in the Russian Federation. Make jewelry and fetishes to order. Each of my way - it's self-expression, trying to turn the world around me in a story, make it brighter and sincere. If the world - the theater, the artists - its creators

16. Onyx Vostruhin

Work for more than 4 years in tattoo parlors, piercing and do other modifications. I got carried away with these 18 years. It all started with a small puncture lobes and a tattoo on his hand. I do not stop, all the time I change something or do a new thing.

17. Eugene Tale

First tattoo done at age 11. While only beat a tattoo and pull his ears. It all started with a tattoo on his stomach in childhood. In the near future: split, fangs and a lot of tattoos.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting