Tattoo Lloyd

In 2010, Sher was the surprising discovery of the seventh season of the British X-Factor. What is not surprising, 16-year-old girl confidently took the stage and sang Keri Hilson 'Turn My Swag On', which caused a storm of applause from the audience and the judges made unanimously say yes. Not so long ago Cher Lloyd won the United States and now her single 'Want You Back' is a 10-th place in iTunes.

I believe that to be original and stand out from the crowd need to
do something unusual.

When Cher came to the X-Factor she already had three tattoos, despite the fact that in England they can do only reaching 18. Since then, she could increase the number of tattoos seven times!

I became a little bit dependent on a tattoo, I'll just keep doing and doing them. But they all mean something to me, I do not do them just so.

On the left hand Cher is a treble clef, surrounded by notes.

I do not regret a tattoo. I know there are people who say, 'What will happen to your skin when you are old?' - So what? All the same, the time will come when everyone will have a tattoo, right? You can not know how time will change.

The inscription reads: 'All that you have a soul. " This tattoo Cher dedicated to his mother, as is the name of the favorite songs of Mrs. Lloyd.

In January 2011, Cher made a small question mark on his right hand.

And bird.

Soon, next to the question appeared a sign of peace and ...

Bird surrounded by butterflies.

I look complicated girl who can do anything, but in my childhood I was a very quiet child.

In March 2011, Sher expressed his love for his father, in the form of a tattoo 'Daddy'.

I would not give myself any advice, because the garbage tips. Take a deep breath and do not take anything seriously.

Open cell Cher made in memory of his uncle.

I'll never stop singing, as well as will not stop fighting, even if you drop to the bottom, I'm sure I will climb to the top then.

In July 2011, Cher made tattoo skull and roses.

No matter who you are or where you are, if you have a dream, no one can stop you.

This tattoo in Spanish means 'pocket full of dreams'.

Ignore the haters, because attention is what they need.

Fashion is in the tattoo came from Rihanna, as it did Lindsay Lohan and Lily Allen.

Everything I do, I do for fun.

As you can see this tattoo four suits: hearts, peak, diamonds and crosses.

The lines from the song Johnny Cash 'You are my happiness, my only happiness.'

Bad things happen sometimes, but I can not keep crying.

Crying Eye - one of the last made by Sher tattoos.

A girl can wait for the right guy, but so far it does not, it does not mean that you can not have fun with the bad.

In January 2012, Craig has made an offer Sher, from which she could not refuse, and in May she gave it a tattoo.

Women are the real architects of society.

This is the heart emblazoned on the engagement finger singer since March 2011.

I do not need a man, but I'm happy with it. I like it when there is someone who can touch, hug and kiss. Although I would not die, not if I had it.

Another proof of the sincerity of feelings Cher to Kreegu is the first letter of his name, circled heart.

Craig, in turn, also has a tattoo with the name of his beloved. Also on this photo you can see that Craig Cher identical tattoo colors.

I would not want to change themselves for the sake of the world.

Sher said that the diamond stands for its success in the X-factor (it took 4-th place).

Some heavy to be measured from the fact that people are different.

At Sher has two bow: on the ring finger of his right hand on the lower back.

I have no favorite tattoos. I do not like them.

Perhaps the most inconspicuous tattoo Cher is the man.
I think the art of tattooing. They are the expression and therefore I do. When I'm older, people will look at me and see all the crazy things I've done.

Tags

See also

New and interesting